Soooo Miley?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soooo Miley?

So I watched that performance cause I couldn't sleep and apparently everyone was talking about it. And my reaction was holy shit balls what did she become. They may as well have put a stripper up there with thicke I mean the stripper may have had more singing capabilities lol.
    Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

The fact that there is a thread about Miley Cyrus on SiS Offroad shows that she achieved whatever she was looking to achieve.

Comment

Thank goodness for Justin. That man saved the show.
      mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
      2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
      and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

Im just saying if she wanted to rub my junk with a foam finger and twerk on me im saying I wouldnt yell rap
        2000 xj 4.5 clayton longarms with wontons with a touch of
        97' zj
        2012 surbra imperza DD
        im a motivation machine like the hammer and sickle in communism

Comment

I watched it. I think I have an STD now.

Comment

Originally posted by hoggie101 View Post
            Im just saying if she wanted to rub my junk with a foam finger and twerk on me im saying I wouldnt yell rap
            And there we have it, boys the girls, the truth.
            sigpic
            Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

this is just the end of what little fame she still has, in a year we won't remember her. eventually it won't be shocking to see her humping things with her awkward boy like body and making other sex related gestures.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
                The fact that there is a thread about Miley Cyrus on SiS Offroad shows that she achieved whatever she was looking to achieve.
                x2
                99 XJ 4.5" Long Arms & 32x11.5 KM2's

Comment

And the fact that I didn't watch the VMAs and this is the only thing people are talking about speak volumes...
                  sigpic
                  Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
                    Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

She will have a sex tape soon........

Comment

after watching both performance clips (as i didnt watch the VMAs) i think that people really should have just ignored mileys performance....and really Justin ripped the roof off that plac . his performance was STELLAR! why is everyone talking about a 20 year old skank that only gets publicity because of 1 her father and 2 because she wants to be the next lady gaga with her gross raw chicken ass? way to go Justin!....like i always say, there is only one Justin and its NOT Bieber
                        -00 XJ. 3.5", 33s. Stuff
                        https://www.facebook.com/M3TALurgist
                        I Love Scott Decker and Erik Miller
                        -Ian

"Blood makes you related, Loyalty makes you family"

Comment

Originally posted by 92xjlaredo View Post
                          after watching both performance clips (as i didnt watch the VMAs) i think that people really should have just ignored mileys performance....and really Justin ripped the roof off that plac . his performance was STELLAR! why is everyone talking about a 20 year old skank that only gets publicity because of 1 her father and 2 because she wants to be the next lady gaga with her gross raw chicken ass? way to go Justin!....like i always say, there is only one Justin and its NOT Bieber
                          I think somebody has a man crush.....
                          P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
                          2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
                          OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

Originally posted by Pedro View Post
                            I think somebody has a man crush.....
                            how can you not love JT? seriously. he's perfect.
                            mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
                            2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
                            and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

My thoughts exactly!
                              HOONIGAN FOR LIFE
                              OLD 4X4'S NEVER DIE!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X