Verizon wireless

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Verizon wireless

I have sprint right now and I have the I phone 4s. But the service is just terrible. The way customer support is, is just go awful. My bill is only 75 a month. And I like that cost but I'm thinking of going to Verizon. And getting the Iphone 5 through them. Does anyone have Verizon and the IPhone? How do you like the service and such? What's the cost comparison?
    Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Originally posted by DizzDizz View Post
    I have sprint right now and I have the I phone 4s. But the service is just terrible. The way customer support is, is just go awful. My bill is only 75 a month. And I like that cost but I'm thinking of going to Verizon. And getting the Iphone 5 through them. Does anyone have Verizon and the IPhone? How do you like the service and such? What's the cost comparison?
    i have verizon and so does will...we have droids though. but i think its the same with an iphone. service is usually pretty good. verizon has always been good to me too with replacements and whatnot. i find i have services more than others with at&t and tmobile and sprint.

you can get a 2GB data plan with verizon with unlimited talk & text for $60.

4GB is $70, and it goes up if you want more data. plus there's a monthly line access of $40...so it would be around $100 a month for 2GB and the regular fees
    mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
    2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
    and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

I have verizon and an iPhone. Service is good everywhere except where I live.

Verizon customer service can be a crap shoot. Sometimes they are super helpful, other time they are the worst company to deal with. I had a service rep tell me to my face, go ahead and go to ATT, they are just as bad. The truth is, they are

Go with whatever is in the budget and has coverage near you. Most phones have good recievers and all phone companies are growing, so coverage isnt as much of an issue as it used to be

Comment

AT&T is good in this area. I have really good service pretty much everywhere and the customer service is awesome.

Sent from my pay phone in Chechnya
        2000 XJ: "The Black Jeep"
        MK2 Jetta > M3
        Chairman of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

We have 2 iphones with verizon, we pay 160 ish a month, which i think is outrageous
          Service is great for traveling

ive been looking at cheaper options through other carriers tho

Comment

I decided ill probably stay with sprint. It's 75 bucks for my one line unlimited data, 500 minutes unlimited text. Now I just have to decide if I want to go to the IPhone five.
            Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

personally verizon has the best coverage....but at the most expense (more than the "you get what you pay for" cost) and their phones are usually top notch (as far as keeping up to date with the latest releases, however i suppose most of them do that as well. as far as the iphone goes, apple makes incredibly durable hardware and software. but they are very limited, im an Android guy myself... the last one of my group of friends actually lol. the iphone has impressed me on many levels, however i still hate apple and the corporation and wont support their demonic and evil plans to overtake the world and sue everyone while doing it Samsung Galaxy S4 life proof edition = the shit....dont have one yet so thats just from what ive heard from others and played with for like 10-15 minutes lol dont take my advice as for srs bsns
              -00 XJ. 3.5", 33s. Stuff
              https://www.facebook.com/M3TALurgist
              I Love Scott Decker and Erik Miller
              -Ian

"Blood makes you related, Loyalty makes you family"

Comment

There was a time where you could walk into sprint on Branford hill and ask the manager about dizzy and he would laugh. I went through 36 androids in 18 months. They always pissed me off with freezing and shit. And I would always fry the speakers from having them in my pocket while welding. I only to had to replace my iPhone 3 times in two years.
                Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

lol i believe it my droids have never been good to me. always a hardware issue and software bogging down. usually end up just getting one, rooting it adding a custom kernel and rom and done with that part of it and then something stupid would break like my sleep/power button so much BS. they really dont make a good durable phone anymore unfortunately...however i will say that apple devices are some of the best available thus far.
                  -00 XJ. 3.5", 33s. Stuff
                  -Ian

Comment

my droid dna is the best phone i've ever owned. not even one issue with this this. a few of em get it right
                    I drive a Datsun

Comment

yes i will agree, heard so much good about the Samsung phones and the HTC phones. just seems like the Motorola series seem to fail in every way possible lol.
                      -00 XJ. 3.5", 33s. Stuff
                      -Ian

Comment

Verizon is the worst IM0. They gave all their customers records to the NSA, however if you don't mind that I guess its okay.
                        99 XJ 4.5" Long Arms & 32x11.5 KM2's

Comment

Verizon service is great, even with 3G still. I have the 4s and had it for a year and a half now. It will lag sometimes, but that's it. Never a real issue as of yet. Ill be getting the 5 or whatever the newest one is in the spring. I had one Motorola awhile ago and had to replace it six times, so ill never buy another again. Had a droid incredible (yes it's old) and liked it for a bit, then it shit the bed a couple times and I got the iPhone.

Verizon has you by the balls now tho with not unlimited data and now $30 upgrade fees even on your "free upgrade." It's retarded.
                          Last edited by Pedro; 08-28-2013, 09:42 AM.
                          P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
                          2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
                          OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

i <3 my S3 and cannot wait to get the S4. have had it for over a year now, no problems. such a great phone.
                            mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
                            2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
                            and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

Working...
                            X