No announcement yet.

Egg competition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

haha I shoulda made it a poll I never did one before.

I'm liken the votes guys, can't say whos eggs are who's, but one set is mine, one set is my girls, and one set is my friend steve's. But I will say my vote is number one too! I mean, come on, look at that last one with the marblization, with the purple and red specks, Just awesome. Whoever did that set is probably pretty cool.

Comment

Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
      didnt this thread start with Jon being gay? what happened to that?
      Originally posted by Lawn Guyland
      he's still gay we've just moved on to more important issues
      Originally posted by Zullius Caesar
      i grab dude's junk all the time, doesn't make me gay.

Comment

1... kick ass job
        Originally posted by Fast Orange
        if you piss all over the floor and get 3 drops in the bowl do you count that as good? granted i'm good for a sprinkle or two on the seat, but you leave all of our feet wet, metaphorically speaking of course
        Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
        I find adam sandler strangely attractive, it must be josh's fault. god that kid sucks

Comment

Surprise, surprise. 1 gets my vote.

96 XJ Sport
          6" Full Traction Longarm Lift
          Locked Front and Rear

83 CJ7 (Sarge)To be continued...

Comment

one - moo cow egg and the swirly mc giggle one.. ouu captured my heart.

Comment

3rd egg entry 1 = cow egg
              1991 YJ, 1 tons, locked, lots o armor, stretched, cage

Comment

ill go with one
                99 xj, 3" RC, 35" BFG AT red labels, custom rear bumper, SYE, armor, Hellas, waggy 44's fr+rr, 5.13's ,lunchbox lockers fr+rr, rear disk conversion,rock crusher covers frt+rr, beefy homemade 1 ton highsteer setup

Comment

ONE
                  -jake........sorry for any of my spelling fails i was droped on my head when i was little.

Quote Phill: Do you drink lots of coffee? I drink it once in a while and I get varying effects. Some days it doesn't bother me but others my heart races like a greyhound from the Vet after the owners realize that it cant race anymore and needs to die. Fuck that, find me some owner with big tits and I'll be cute and slow the rest of my life.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X