• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is this real life?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwsq...e_gdata_player
    -Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

i am literally praying that this is not real life
    - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
    or am asians pants not a read end lol.
    Originally posted by DizzDizz
    aliens probed my husband

Comment

that's awesome!!

while we're on the topic.... I saw this sharkweek commercial on animal planet the other day and completely lost it

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/HMnMgX7GiOA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
      No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
      Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

Was that Tara Reid?
        P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
        2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
        OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

WTF.... who thinks of that shit. that dude hasn't been on that end of a camera since 90210... sharknado is your comeback to hollywood?really? and tara reid was hot until i saw her show on E! when i was like 14 and became concerned that she'd puke on my dick.... brownie points instantly gone.

Comment

Its playing in Branford tonight at midnight. One showing only. Ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Pedro View Post
              Was that Tara Reid?
              yup

sharknado is a huge craze right now lol
              mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
              2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
              and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

That company Asylum does a lot of those over the top movies with sharks and whatnot, they are played mostly on the ScyFy channel.
                sigpic
                Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Made for Sifi TV movie, they usually aren't good

Comment

Originally posted by Lawn Guyland View Post
                    yup

sharknado is a huge craze right now lol
                    I was curious, so I Googled.

From Wiki:

As Nova prepares to throw one of the bombs, she falls out of the helicopter and directly into a shark's mouth. Matt, who has fallen for her, is heartbroken. Baz is also lost in the storm. After Matt lands on the ground, a flying shark plummets toward the remaining members of the group. Fin jumps into its mouth with a chainsaw and cuts his way out. He emerges carrying an unconscious but miraculously unharmed Nova. Matt is reunited with Nova and Fin gets back together with April.
                    Wow
                    97 XJ.

Comment

I love cheesy sci if movies. Before the days of all this CGI crap there was some award winning movies called Tremors 1 and 2. The Attack Pack can be had at wal mart for the low low price of $13.74. Comes with all four (yes there is a 3 and 4). I highly recommend it.
                      P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
                      2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
                      OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

Tremors are Grammy winning pieces of art. Not on the lame level as this. Think evil dead cheesy epicness
                        I drive a Datsun

Comment

I love the mindless entertainment of the Sci-Fi channel and can't wait for shark week. I'll admit that I did watch Sharknado when it came on last week. Great movie

Comment

No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
                            Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

I love the tag line.
                              sigpic
                              Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Working...
                              X