My new wheeling rig!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My new wheeling rig!

Not quite what you would expect but its still bad ass. I started work on thursday last week. This job will be bringing some big changed for my family and life! Super excited to get out on my own in my own mixer. For now i train in the special double cab trainer trucks. These things are bad ass. Oshkosh made military 6x6 drive train, auto with a Cummins, Cat, or Detroit Diesel. 445/65/r22.5 super singles.
    Last edited by Kyle; 02-11-2014, 09:30 PM.
    Lady bugs don't like it when you paint stripes on them

2005 WK Limited 4.7 V8, Slightly Modded

2006 Jeep Liberty Sport 2.8L CRD Diesel Stock

That is badass..If you get stuck, you can just lay down some traction
    Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
    didnt this thread start with Jon being gay? what happened to that?
    Originally posted by Lawn Guyland
    he's still gay we've just moved on to more important issues
    Originally posted by Zullius Caesar
    i grab dude's junk all the time, doesn't make me gay.

Comment

Pretty much! 6x6 with lockers. I cant believe the places these trucks will go with a full load of crete. Fully loaded with 11cuyd of concrete is about 90k lbs. we have special dot permits/ stickers cause were over legal weight limit.

Comment

Originally posted by Keelyle View Post
        Pretty much! 6x6 with lockers. I cant believe the places these trucks will go with a full load of crete. Fully loaded with 11cuyd of concrete is about 90k lbs. we have special dot permits/ stickers cause were over legal weight limit.
        I love how heavy Crete is lol. With a truck and dump trailer full of chip we have topped scales at 55 ton lol. And that's a 42 foot trailer lol.
        Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

i drove one of those back when i was 17 and still in high school hahaha. (for a few hours)

friend of mine worked for Sega as a driver so when they would have a few extra yards left over he would drive by his house and use it on his driveway since he did concrete work on the side. he did pay for it but it was pretty cheap and he got an almost free new driveway after about a month. i was around and he needed a guy to operate the truck and aim the chute while he spread it out and leveled it.

also yes i have worked for the guy on his job sites and seen the crazy ass mixer drivers trying to get places to pour into tough spots, one had a wheel hanging off the edge into a 10-13ft hole trying to reach the other side for a floor job we were doing. so one front wheel is completely in the air, other is about half way off, full 11yd load and then he revs it up to mix it a little better so it's rocking back and fourth seeing as 76,000 pounds has some mass to it. while he's doing this the driver is screaming "whoooooo ya" and something about getting shit done. foundation and floor came out fine and the mixer drove back to the plant just fine. those are some amazing machines.

Comment

They truely are amazing machines. Spent today driving back from our job sites to get used to the truck. Few more weeks of training and ill be set free with my own truck.

Comment

Thats awesome man!
              -Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

Been a week so far and i love my job! It feels so good to finally be able to say that!

Comment

Working...
                X