Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well hey everyone

Its been awhile sense ive been on here ahah
    -jake........sorry for any of my spelling fails i was droped on my head when i was little.

Quote Phill: Do you drink lots of coffee? I drink it once in a while and I get varying effects. Some days it doesn't bother me but others my heart races like a greyhound from the Vet after the owners realize that it cant race anymore and needs to die. Fuck that, find me some owner with big tits and I'll be cute and slow the rest of my life.

Hi.
    sigpic
    Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

bumpity
      -jake........sorry for any of my spelling fails i was droped on my head when i was little.

Quote Phill: Do you drink lots of coffee? I drink it once in a while and I get varying effects. Some days it doesn't bother me but others my heart races like a greyhound from the Vet after the owners realize that it cant race anymore and needs to die. Fuck that, find me some owner with big tits and I'll be cute and slow the rest of my life.

Comment

I have another jeep guys, I totaled my last one. It's stock for now. Don't has any monies

Comment

I guess ill poke around for awhile then probably leave again. no one likes to talk to me

Comment

- Will

Originally posted by fizzy
            or am asians pants not a read end lol.
            Originally posted by DizzDizz
            aliens probed my husband

Comment

i dont know who you are. i talk to no one....
              -00 XJ. 3.5", 33s. Stuff
              https://www.facebook.com/M3TALurgist
              I Love Scott Decker and Erik Miller
              -Ian

"Blood makes you related, Loyalty makes you family"

Comment

Originally posted by 96jeepman View Post
                I guess ill poke around for awhile then probably leave again.
                Sounds like a good date.
                dirty30

Comment

Working...
                X