Nitto Tire racing video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nitto Tire racing video

Put a lot of work into this one, both at the track and in the office, waited a couple months for them to finally release it.

Help a nig out and support our effort, trying to land Nitto some views on it.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eoP-up8VvWI[/ame]
    - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
    or am asians pants not a read end lol.
    Originally posted by DizzDizz
    aliens probed my husband

Looks great. I like that one a lot. There was a thread on Pirate with a few pages of pics from that race I looked at, kind of cool to see it in action after that.
    Nitto just released a DOT 40" trail grappler too, and the price is really good
    Dan.
    2000 XJ, BJ 60 front, welded, 5.13's, 3 link, ruffstuff heims. D70 rear, detroit, 5.13's, discs. stretched. trail ready beadlocks. 39" Red labels. 4:1 Klune V-drive/D20, PSC full hydro

http://www.facebook.com/people/Dan-M...00000913365979
    www.DMROFFROAD.com

Comment

Thanks Dan. Its been done for awhile but I have just been sitting on my hands waiting for them to push it out, haha.

Originally posted by ct67_72 View Post
      Nitto just released a DOT 40" trail grappler too, and the price is really good
      I wouldnt hesitate to run a 40" grappler

some of the teams we work with on their program run 37" DOT grapplers in races because they dont have a 37" k-spec sticky...it seems to work just fine in a race environment

i run 32" grapplers on my black jeep and have 35" ones comin for Heavy.
      - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
      or am asians pants not a read end lol.
      Originally posted by DizzDizz
      aliens probed my husband

Comment

I have been hearing very good things about them. I got a price from a vendor in Pirate and its great, barely more than bias Iroks.
        They are molded in the same mold as the comps to they have the beefy side wall too. Man, I need more money...
        Dan.
        2000 XJ, BJ 60 front, welded, 5.13's, 3 link, ruffstuff heims. D70 rear, detroit, 5.13's, discs. stretched. trail ready beadlocks. 39" Red labels. 4:1 Klune V-drive/D20, PSC full hydro

http://www.facebook.com/people/Dan-M...00000913365979
        www.DMROFFROAD.com

Comment

They're a nice tire.

ohhh yea, and the video is killer! great job as always bud
          No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
          Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

you truly are an idiot for doing that video, i mean what kind of moron would cover up the sound of those big motors screaming out for mercy with shitty no name music that sounds like something from a crappy second rate movie you know like Jurassic Park. way to go asshat.....put your cameras and fancy image gadgets in the hands of a real man....or at least someone who went to school for it

that being said why do you insist on posting such things, thus making me want to say fuck everything and buy moar jeep parts, one of the most badass videos to date

void--- here i come!
            -00 XJ. 3.5", 33s. Stuff
            https://www.facebook.com/M3TALurgist
            I Love Scott Decker and Erik Miller
            -Ian

"Blood makes you related, Loyalty makes you family"

Comment

Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post
              Thanks Dan. Its been done for awhile but I have just been sitting on my hands waiting for them to push it out, haha.

I wouldnt hesitate to run a 40" grappler

some of the teams we work with on their program run 37" DOT grapplers in races because they dont have a 37" k-spec sticky...it seems to work just fine in a race environment

i run 32" grapplers on my black jeep and have 35" ones comin for Heavy.
              #nittowhore
              P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
              2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
              OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

Working...
              X