Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A little small claims court, some body work and a can of paint..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Could always herculine the thing..

Maaco isnt THAT bad, but you would need to get it painted every like 4 years as the paint supposedly chips really easy.
    FUCKING GENO

Comment

i know a kid who had a cavalier he had repainted. took everything out of the car and it was painted inside and out, ran him $6000 but came out factory fresh.
      www.eatsleepexp.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by fullwidthxj191 View Post
        Why don't you like silver?

I've had silver cars before and i love the color, it looks good and hides sratches/dirt very well.
        it def hides damaage well as evidenced in the shittyness of my paint in spots

i just think its boring and generic, every car on the road comes in silver, and theres a million of em. in silver the thing just becomes another car in the crowd. i like the rally blue pearl color
        - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
        or am asians pants not a read end lol.
        Originally posted by DizzDizz
        aliens probed my husband

Comment

Originally posted by Ktmracer419 View Post
          i know a kid who had a cavalier he had repainted. took everything out of the car and it was painted inside and out, ran him $6000 but came out factory fresh.
          wel.....

Fuck that.
          - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
          or am asians pants not a read end lol.
          Originally posted by DizzDizz
          aliens probed my husband

Comment

Paint is expensive. My buddy that i'm real good friends with was going to paint my integra for 1200, him doing all the body work prep and painting, but that was taking everything apart, doorjams, under the hood and shit.

I got it done for 200 at maaco, they were running some kind of special where they clear it a bunch of times for free and stuff.

Debadged and no keylock ftw.

Looked legit to me, sold it and it was wrecked in 3 months.

Comment

Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post
              it def hides damaage well as evidenced in the shittyness of my paint in spots

i just think its boring and generic, every car on the road comes in silver, and theres a million of em. in silver the thing just becomes another car in the crowd. i like the rally blue pearl color
              Silver works great on jeeps. Ask me how I know.
              sigpic
              Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Macco is the worst idea ever. I ve done it once and regretted it. They use shit paint and literally just wipe it down and paint it. Just say no to Macco. Paint it desert tan.
                Lady bugs don't like it when you paint stripes on them

2005 WK Limited 4.7 V8, Slightly Modded

2006 Jeep Liberty Sport 2.8L CRD Diesel Stock

Comment

all you haters of macco must have just had bad experiences with them.

Maccos vary from shop to shop. One shop may have shitty/lazy painters who dont take pride in their work, and each shop may have different shop practices. Ive seen macco jobs come out and look really, really good. Then again, ive seen macco jobs look not so good. Maccos arent like Mcdonalds where you will get the same product and service at every one. They vary from shop to shop. If you are on a budget, its your best bet unless you want to fork out big bucks to have it painted professionally, or can learn how to paint and do it yourself.

Macco wouldnt be bad for someones jeep who has a shitty paint job and they want to make it look nice, but plan on scratching it up out in the woods or whatever.

Comment

this guy in my town named Fuji (seriously) who happens to be a registered sex offender, drive a 2.5 RS with a rattle can flat black paint job and a bunch of other shitty accessories. Do you wanna be like fuji? No, you do not.
                    1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
                    1999 sierra
                    1967 M725 Big and Slow
                    -Dan

Comment

Working...
                    X