To those who own assault weapons and large capacity magazines:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To those who own assault weapons and large capacity magazines:

Here are your registration forms from our worthless fucking government.

http://www.ct.gov/despp/lib/despp/sl...eclaration.pdf

http://www.ct.gov/despp/lib/despp/sl.../dps-414-c.pdf

The magazine form is 100% useless. It's just a form that tells our state that you own 'X' many LCMs of different calibers. It's a good time to be a notary public.
    sigpic
    Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Is this real? Well whatever I just bought 300 rounds of 62 grain
    2000 xj 4.5 clayton longarms with wontons with a touch of
    97' zj
    2012 surbra imperza DD
    im a motivation machine like the hammer and sickle in communism

Comment

So whose not gonaa do this?
      97' zj
      2012 surbra imperza DD

Comment

Originally posted by hoggie101 View Post
        So whose not gonaa do this?
        Right now, lots of people because the forms require a Social Security Number and many are already saying it is a blatant invasion of privacy. Apparently, the people at the state have already found a flaw with the Magazine Registration form; the state wants your pistol permit number, but magazines do not require a pistol permit to purchase or legally own, so if you don't submit your magazine registration form without a pistol permit number, they might just send the magazine registration form back to you as 'incomplete'.

And the ammunition certificate doesn't even exist yet.

These forms were designed by chimps.

The Privacy Act of 1974 requires all government agencies — federal, state and local — that request SSNs to provide a "disclosure" statement on the form. The statement explains whether you are required to provide your SSN or if it’s optional, how the SSN will be used, and under what statutory or other authority the number is requested (5 USC 552a, note). The U.S. Office of Management and Budget, Office of Information and Regulatory Affairs (OIRA) provides guidance and oversight regarding the Privacy Act of 1974. The text of the Privacy Act can be found at the Web site http://www.justice.gov/opcl/privstat.htm.

The Privacy Act states that you cannot be denied a government benefit or service if you refuse to disclose your SSN unless the disclosure is required by federal law, or the disclosure is to an agency that has been using SSNs before January 1975, when the Privacy Act went into effect. There are other exceptions as well. Read the Code of Federal Regulations section here: http://edocket.access.gpo.gov/cfr_20...28cfr16.53.htm.
        Last edited by Buffalo Phil; 07-03-2013, 09:32 AM.
        sigpic

Comment

Comment

Do notaries work for free?
            If not it is going to cost money to own something you already own.

We have a half a dozen notaries at work we need them all the time for work related crap but for a normal person it is a pain.

I'm just letting it pan out.
            I actually don't anything more than 10 just never had the money to buy a nice gun.
            All i have are small pistols a lever action rifle and a bolt action 22.

Funny thing now my 22 pistol is an assault pistol because the barrel comes threaded from the factory.
            RCrocs #123 Brown CJ-5
            www.offroadcustomcreations.com

Sponsors:
            Corbeau, Tom Wood, PSC, Polyperformance, Inner Air Lock, Miller Welds, Heavymetal Concepts

Comment

Originally posted by customcreationsllc View Post
              Do notaries work for free?
              If not it is going to cost money to own something you already own.

We have a half a dozen notaries at work we need them all the time for work related crap but for a normal person it is a pain.

I'm just letting it pan out.
              I actually don't anything more than 10 just never had the money to buy a nice gun.
              All i have are small pistols a lever action rifle and a bolt action 22.

Funny thing now my 22 pistol is an assault pistol because the barrel comes threaded from the factory.
              if you have to go to a notary...aka you dont know someone who can do it for you, you typically have to pay
              mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
              2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
              and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

Originally posted by customcreationsllc View Post

ISN'T IT SO SUITE?!?!?!?1

Most bank have Notary Publics, but yes, to your average person who doesn't have a notary in their family, the registration process will cost a decent amount of money.
                sigpic

Comment

I will not be doing any of this. I don't see a way they will ever find out because I am a law abiding gun owner and don't plan on giving any government agencies a reason to even look my direction. The way I see it is I keep these things at home.... Always. So unless a government official steps foot in my house and then in my safe they will never know. I don't plan on carrying or transporting any illegal fire arms or magazines. So I'm not registering them.
                  -98 XJ 4.5" lift , 35's, trimmed, locked, geared, flexy
                  -14 Subaru STI hatch Stage 2ish
                  -54 Dodge Power wagon M-37
                  -57 GMC Pickup
                  -Tim (OIIIIIO)

Comment

LOL
                    No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
                    Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

Originally posted by CntStpTheStnk06 View Post
                      I will not be doing any of this. I don't see a way they will ever find out because I am a law abiding gun owner and don't plan on giving any government agencies a reason to even look my direction. The way I see it is I keep these things at home.... Always. So unless a government official steps foot in my house and then in my safe they will never know. I don't plan on carrying or transporting any illegal fire arms or magazines. So I'm not registering them.
                      nsa man.....nsa is watching mannn
                      97' zj
                      2012 surbra imperza DD

Comment

Working...
                      X