Concealed Carry Travel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Concealed Carry Travel

I am a PA resident with a PA CC Permit, im carrying to north carolina in the morning, the only state that im not legal to carry in is Maryland,

Legally, how can i pass through MD? Can i lock my firearm? Its only 15min through so im not terribly worried, but was just wondering

Don't stop, don't get pulled over and definitely don't even think about stopping.
    sigpic
    Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Thats the plan them

Comment

No confession no case....
        Don't Panic

Comment

http://www.nraila.org/gun-laws/artic...portation.aspx

Federal law does not restrict individuals (except convicted felons; persons under indictment for felonies; adjudicated “mental defectives” or those who have been involuntarily committed to mental institutions; illegal drug users; illegal aliens and most nonimmigrant aliens; dishonorably discharged veterans; those who have renounced their U.S. citizenship; fugitives from justice; persons convicted of misdemeanor crimes of domestic violence; and persons subject to domestic violence restraining orders) from transporting legally acquired firearms across state lines for lawful purposes. Therefore, no federal permit is required (or available) for the interstate transportation of firearms.
          Put it in the trunk unloaded and locked. Easy
          - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
          or am asians pants not a read end lol.
          Originally posted by DizzDizz
          aliens probed my husband

Comment

We made it, i was Worried the NSA maybe overheard this conversation, and then traced my username back to my email to find out my name, and then use traffic photos to find pictures of my car my license plate and reported to Maryland police to pull me over for suspicion of carrying a concealed weapon

Comment

'murica

-00 XJ. 3.5", 33s. Stuff
              https://www.facebook.com/M3TALurgist
              I Love Scott Decker and Erik Miller
              -Ian

"Blood makes you related, Loyalty makes you family"

Comment

NC laws suck compared to PA, just incase anyone wondered

Comment

Originally posted by StompJrKz400 View Post
                  NC laws suck compared to PA, just incase anyone wondered
                  I go visit family ever couple years.
                  They make me happy with CT carry laws. except the 10 round mag thing.

in NC you cannot carry anywhere that charges a fee to get in so no movies etc.
                  and no place that serves alcohol, go to a deli for lunch oops they sell beer.

I thought they would be so much more relaxed down there.
                  I know they are working on changing the laws.
                  RCrocs #123 Brown CJ-5
                  www.offroadcustomcreations.com

Sponsors:
                  Corbeau, Tom Wood, PSC, Polyperformance, Inner Air Lock, Miller Welds, Heavymetal Concepts

Comment

Originally posted by customcreationsllc View Post
                    I go visit family ever couple years.
                    They make me happy with CT carry laws. except the 10 round mag thing.

in NC you cannot carry anywhere that charges a fee to get in so no movies etc.
                    and no place that serves alcohol, go to a deli for lunch oops they sell beer.

I thought they would be so much more relaxed down there.
                    I know they are working on changing the laws.
                    yeah, pa is if they serve more drinks than food,
                    virgina doesnt seem to have any restrictions, but i havnt researched deep into it

Comment

Working...
                    X