No announcement yet.

Boston Marathon Bombing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"while terrorists are planting IED's the DHS is busy monitoring gun owners." This country is fucked!!!

Comment

1 bomb found undetonated

Comment

anyone happen to notice what day it is? and in correlation to where it happened?

Comment

So it appears they knew of a bomb threat. My wife has a friend that was there setting up and there was bomb sniffing dogs all over. He thought it was odd and had never seen that happen before.

Comment

http://www.local15tv.com/mostpopular...8z6eSDJEA.cspx

Another instance.

Comment

Originally posted by StompJrKz400 View Post
              anyone happen to notice what day it is? and in correlation to where it happened?
              Are you referring to tax day? I highly diubt that has anything to do with it. What other day event am i missing?
              Lady bugs don't like it when you paint stripes on them

2005 WK Limited 4.7 V8, Slightly Modded

2006 Jeep Liberty Sport 2.8L CRD Diesel Stock

Comment

Also, it was Patriot's Day in MA...

I hate to agree with Obama and the generic things he says, but he was right in saying that today there are no republicans or democrats, we all unite to find out who did this and bring them to justice.
                sigpic
                Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

I am willing to bet it is the Sovereign Citizens movement. I feel that this is not going to be related to any AQ cells. I have no information to back this up other than my own research I have done in the past. The April 15th tax connection could be related. Again, this is not backed by any evidence I just have a feeling that this is domestic.
                  Sergeant Sergeant Master Sergeant Shooter Person

MS Paint " Its like painting with a sauce covered piece of pasta".

Official In Crowd member.

Comment

I have a gut feeling it was Domestic as well...
                    sigpic
                    Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Whoever is responsible should fucking die. And just die but be tortured. Dragged through the streets of Boston, lit on fire, then a bomb strapped to them and dentonated. Sorry I'm a little angry.
                      Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
                        I have a gut feeling it was Domestic as well...
                        me too
                        -Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

the tax day thing seems crazy, but yeah, with everything that's been going on in our government, i think theses a chance this was a domestic attack, but who knows,

if it was a terrorist cell wouldn't they have came out right away saying it was them?

Comment

An 8 year old was one of the three reported dead...so far. Over 100 injured.
                            mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
                            2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
                            and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

wow, that number keeps growing, did anyone here that there were 4 bombs total, and only 2 went off?

thats the last i heard before i shut off the news

Comment

Originally posted by Lawn Guyland View Post
                                An 8 year old was one of the three reported dead...so far. Over 100 injured.
                                This makes me so mad

Originally posted by StompJrKz400 View Post
                                the tax day thing seems crazy, but yeah, with everything that's been going on in our government, i think theses a chance this was a domestic attack, but who knows,

if it was a terrorist cell wouldn't they have came out right away saying it was them?
                                I was thinking the same thing.
                                Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

Working...
                                X