No announcement yet.

The Letter of the Day thread: brought to you by Matt Dinickledick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Today's letter of the day is B for big Sean because that's were I'm going Saturday night bitchsv suck my big dick of jealousy BC you tricks and hoes can't attend the festival of big Sean at southern ct statE U yeahhh boyyyyyyyyyyyyy gonna go gang bangin an shit after
    -__- :bangbang: :hoes: :nigga:
    2000 xj 4.5 clayton longarms with wontons with a touch of
    97' zj
    2012 surbra imperza DD
    im a motivation machine like the hammer and sickle in communism

Comment

I drive a Datsun

Comment

Originally posted by hoggie101 View Post
        Today's letter of the day is B for big Sean because that's were I'm going Saturday night bitchsv suck my big dick of jealousy BC you tricks and hoes can't attend the festival of big Sean at southern ct statE U yeahhh boyyyyyyyyyyyyy gonna go gang bangin an shit after
        This is one of my favorite posts on this forum.
        sigpic
        Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
          2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
          and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

big sean concerts blow

Comment

Originally posted by hoggie101 View Post
              Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
              This is one of my favorite posts on this forum.
              X2. If he threw a "hashtag" into that post, i would have started crying
              Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
              didnt this thread start with Jon being gay? what happened to that?
              Originally posted by Lawn Guyland
              he's still gay we've just moved on to more important issues
              Originally posted by Zullius Caesar
              i grab dude's junk all the time, doesn't make me gay.

Comment

Originally posted by hippie metal View Post
                X2. If he threw a "hashtag" into that post, i would have started crying
                dude those things at the end are basically hashtags #getwithit #hippie #getajob #stankass #dopeass #420 #420stank #danksters
                No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
                Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

Originally posted by Zullius Caesar View Post
                  dude those things at the end are basically hashtags #getwithit #hippie #getajob #stankass #dopeass #420 #420stank #danksters
                  Somebody got a longarm in the ass today..you wanna whine some more and critique my life? Seems to have been a pattern lately
                  Last edited by hippie metal; 04-24-2013, 01:40 AM.

Comment

#chronic #dankass #imjustfuckingwithyou #ithoughthippieswerenice #peaceandlove #longarmsareforhuxsass #comeonbro

ForSure Motorsports
                    Win or Lose, We Booze.

Comment

#longarmsareforhuxsass
                      I tried so hard to keep the "mad" flowing, attempting to instigate some sort of riled "until 4-5am thread" going like the old SiS days, but I lost it at this part

Comment

this board will never see the anger it once saw before without the likes of a few key individuals. One of whom i sincerely miss, the other surf bum not so much. Yupp, i actually just said i miss RJ. scary thought.

ForSure Motorsports
                        Win or Lose, We Booze.

Comment

this board will never see the anger it once saw before without the likes of a few key individuals. One of whom i sincerely miss, the other surf bum not so much. Yupp, i actually just said i miss RJ. scary thought.
                          QFT Saw him the other day at Hawks house, we were choppin wood drinking beers. Brought his german shepard pup with him...huge fawking puppy. I guess hes going out to Montana for a little while soon

Comment

Matt!, you owe us some letters

Comment

Working...
                            X