Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One open letter to Hawk

Dear fellower jeeper,

It has come to my realization that you have offically killed your green jeep, and have decided to swap over most the parts from your last XJ to your new one. Which, I might add is a nice one.

BUT... although you have the perfect opportunity to ditch that 5 lug 8.8 flanged axle and go with a real man 44. You have declined such a noble move. Saying, "nah man. my flange has held up great. Its already built, and locked, and it works.

I trust upon reading this, phil shall sing the song that made him famous...."F-L-A-N-G-E", and will shall post his video hes has simply written in the beginning of the video, "flanges>dana 44's?" Yes, that is correct. That ended in a question mark. As in asking what is running through your head, and why not get an axle that a mans man would run.

Not only is ONE of your axles 6 lug and ONE 5 lug. But you only have ONE spare, which if not mistaken, I believe it is a 5 lug spare. Leaving you bent over your TNT bumper when you blow out your front tire.

This open letter may not be the best one made, but the facts still stand. I hereby offically delcare you to fail, and now give you the chance to "justify" your lack of what is called sensible judgement.

Sincerly,

Hippie Metal
    (Ryan)

P.S Your still missing 2 lugs in the rear
    Last edited by hippie metal; 04-09-2009, 03:45 AM.
    Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
    didnt this thread start with Jon being gay? what happened to that?
    Originally posted by Lawn Guyland
    he's still gay we've just moved on to more important issues
    Originally posted by Zullius Caesar
    i grab dude's junk all the time, doesn't make me gay.

Decent open letter.
    Is it egg nog season yet?

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pONXiJ8Lss&feature=channel_page[/ame]
      - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
      or am asians pants not a read end lol.
      Originally posted by DizzDizz
      aliens probed my husband

Comment

you gotta wake up pretty early to snuff me, you helpless freak, isn't your real jeep in a trash pile somewhere?
        everything is fixable, and while a lesser man like yourself would have been bent over your NON-EXISTANT bumper after crying for a day because you have no money for a tow home and your throat hurts from asking people to have mercy on you and somehow tow you home, I will be "unicycling" my jeep and a camper in tow a couple hundred miles back to my house.
        Shaft strength is still beating out D44, and I know why I explode my driveshafts. Everything will be fixed, and still - you will not make it out to a wheeling run.

They do offer yokes and wheel adapters for the 8.8, which will eventually come, but not right now.

How about you drive your own vehicle over to my house and help throw the suspension under?

Comment

just because your addicted to the skinny and cause yourself 1000 problems that no man should need/want to endure, and i do not, does not make me a lesser man, it makes me smarter. yes, you are correct, my REAL jeep is in a trash pile somewhere but if it werent you would still have that D30 on 36's. Along with your old suspension. no spare tranny, and massive amounts of free shit. You ask to get plucked, dont get angry when it happens. Also, you have gone thru how many motors, due to the simple neglagence of the routine fluid check.

and yes even with your fail i will help you get that thing back in the air, but dont insult my man-ness because i like to use my AAA card instead of laying down on the side of the highway. Beacuse unlike you sir hawk. I do not have a trained monkey to call upon and buy me and bring me the parts i broke. I would be stuck walking to the nearest parts store losing precious daylight every second. nah. id rather just get it home for FREE and fix it in my garage with consistant light, weather, and tools. not to mention beer, and other people coming to hang out. but thank you for trying to turn this thread onto me. It was indeed a noble effort

as for making it out to a run, yes. i do have plans to make it out there one day with the waggy. but in due time, i still have to get gearing, shocks, and brake lines. Costing money. money i dont have yet because the job i dont have yet. the economy is rough right now, and we cannot all be like you.

as for crying over my non-existant bumper. it ws time to get rid of it. it caused nothnig but problems. never ran right, was way to tall. not geared correctly. that jeep was a fucking mess, and although i miss it, i am glad i ditched it and got the waggy to start a fresh build. and guess what. that comes 6 lug STOCK

as for waking up early, this whole thread was started at 4.42 A.M. consider yourself snuffed see you soon buddy
          Last edited by hippie metal; 04-10-2009, 01:11 AM. Reason: wrong number

Comment

OH SNAPE
            - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
            or am asians pants not a read end lol.
            Originally posted by DizzDizz
            aliens probed my husband

Comment

You're.*
              Is it egg nog season yet?

Comment

have you ever seen 5 lug to 6 lug adapters?

hooptiest shit ever
                www.eatsleepexp.wordpress.com

Comment

all i have to say is, ryan you nknow its bad when i wheel my jeep more than you wheel yours
                  I once had a 93 XJ, 4.5" o' lift, 33" TSL Super Swampers, 8.25 rear Detroit locked. 2,000 Lb Steering. Custom rockers, Sam's old Bumpah. Cherry Bomb BITCH. SOLD

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

Comment

OH HAI
                    99 xj, 3" RC, 35" BFG AT red labels, custom rear bumper, SYE, armor, Hellas, waggy 44's fr+rr, 5.13's ,lunchbox lockers fr+rr, rear disk conversion,rock crusher covers frt+rr, beefy homemade 1 ton highsteer setup

Comment

ryan,
                      are you trying to make yourself feel better about your lack of...

everything-ness?

Comment

At that video.
                        Hench

ATM anyone?

Comment

You can buy 8.8 axles in just about any lug configuration you want. Call Strange and they will hook you up. No need for adapters. Hawk already knows he can get a nice yoke for that thing that is redundant to say.

Comment

lolol. I actually knew but never considered getting the shafts in a different pattern, which i probably will now. and I did buy tire spoons to carry in case I ever did need to change a tire over to a different rim. I don't really plan on those SX's shittin the bed anytime soon.

Ryan, You are not the reason I don't still have a D35.
                            You are the reason I have a broken D44
                            When did I ask to get plucked?
                            I've gone through 2 motors, not because of missing routine checks. Routine checks don't/shouldn't occur every 5 days.
                            I think you used your 3 free AAA tows in about a month last year
                            No, grammy hasn't got a 2 bay garage for me to wrench in.
                            Due time is how long? Money, wut? Sorry I am entitled to what I recieve.
                            Are you trying to tell me having 6 lugs is in some way superior?

annnnnd it's not called waking up at 4:42 when you didn't actually sleep the night before.0

oh, Kai - sweet new avatar
                            Last edited by Fuzzy Wuzzy; 04-09-2009, 09:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Joker2669 View Post
                              annnnnd it's not called waking up at 4:42 when you didn't actually sleep the night before.0
                              you know me all to well my friend

Comment

Working...
                              X