Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Think you know ghetto?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • customcreationsllc
    replied
    oops I didn't read that far down.

    My bad. Makes sense now.
    Good catch.

    Leave a comment:


  • Buffalo Phil
    replied
    You actually didn't read what you posted, did you?



    The National Flag Foundation suggests "...we recommend that the flag patch on the left sleeve of a uniform should have the union to the viewer's left while a patch on the right sleeve should be displayed with the union to the viewer's right so that, in both cases, the flag is facing forward and is streaming to the back as the person moves forward." Read more about the National Flag Foundation by visiting their Web site at www.AmericanFlags.org.

    Leave a comment:


  • Lawn Guyland
    replied
    the flag appears backwards on military/PD/FD uniforms



    Leave a comment:


  • customcreationsllc
    replied
    Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post
    backwards flag on sleeve
    ??


    http://www.naturalhandyman.com/iip/infflag/usflag.html

    http://www.flagandbanner.com/flags/flag_etiquette.asp

    Leave a comment:


  • Buffalo Phil
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • StompJrKz400
    replied
    Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post
    backwards flag on sleeve
    just means hes running away!

    Leave a comment:


  • Pedro
    replied
    I do have to commend them on their extensive vocabularies

    Leave a comment:


  • CntStpTheStnk06
    replied
    Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
    I think we need to go ahead and revamp our 8th Amendment since they are trying to butcher the 2nd. Maybe drop the 'cruel and unusual punishment' part and bring back skinning people alive and firing squads.
    they should all be shot point blank with no warning for no reason

    Leave a comment:


  • CntStpTheStnk06
    replied
    Originally posted by Dizzaster View Post
    Then watch this. You will feel better.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wu1_3...ture=fvwp&NR=1
    "you nigros are ruining everything"


    fucking epic!

    Leave a comment:


  • BRock89GW
    replied
    Shecanyell-shecanyell-Shecanyell-shecanyell-Shecanyell-shecanyell-Shecanyell-shecanyell-Shecanyell-shecanyell-Shecanyell-shecanyell-Shecanyell-shecanyell-Shecanyell-shecanyell

    Leave a comment:


  • Buffalo Phil
    replied
    Originally posted by Pete View Post
    http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013...rgia-baby?lite

    Scroll down.....all I gotta say is a tall tree and a short piece of rope
    "He says, 'Well, I'm gonna kill your baby,'" she told WAWS-TV, crying. "I put my arms over my baby and he shoves me. And then he shot my baby right in the head."
    I think we need to go ahead and revamp our 8th Amendment since they are trying to butcher the 2nd. Maybe drop the 'cruel and unusual punishment' part and bring back skinning people alive and firing squads.

    Leave a comment:


  • Pete
    replied
    http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013...rgia-baby?lite

    Scroll down.....all I gotta say is a tall tree and a short piece of rope
    Last edited by Pete; 03-22-2013, 07:01 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • DrThunder
    replied
    Originally posted by 04WranglerX View Post
    I hate niggers.

    Leave a comment:


  • 04WranglerX
    replied
    I hate niggers.

    Leave a comment:


  • BRock89GW
    replied
    Originally posted by SwampAss View Post
    Bitch deserved it.
    Single for life ^^^

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X