Wanna go halves?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanna go halves?

Does anyone want to go halves on Bend Tech Pro? We can both have a copy and you can use my JD2 (with 1.5" and 1.75" and hydro ram). Or if a couple people want it a copy we can cut our costs down. Anyone interested?
    Last edited by Wide-J; 04-08-2009, 08:38 PM.
    88 YJ...kinda. Clayton Hard Arms, V8, 1 tons w/Detroits, twin sticked T-18/NP205, Irok's, MasterCrafts, fuel cell, multi-colored

cost?

Comment

Originally posted by crosbike View Post
      cost?

x2
      Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
      didnt this thread start with Jon being gay? what happened to that?
      Originally posted by Lawn Guyland
      he's still gay we've just moved on to more important issues
      Originally posted by Zullius Caesar
      i grab dude's junk all the time, doesn't make me gay.

Comment

Comment

Correction to my thread, I want Bend-Tech Pro. You can virtually build your project on the computer and then get to bending. Price is $250 for the program. I cant justify spending it since I barely use my bender to begin with.

http://www.2020softwaresolutions.com/bt_pro.htm
          88 YJ...kinda. Clayton Hard Arms, V8, 1 tons w/Detroits, twin sticked T-18/NP205, Irok's, MasterCrafts, fuel cell, multi-colored

Comment

I have wanted this program for a long time, but just cant justify buying it at the price its offered. If i had money at the moment I would gladly go halves on it with you. unfortunatly i dont

if i get a few extra bucks tho, ill let you know, as i really do want this program.
            "Watching you work on your Jeep is like watching a doctor operate on a cadaver...
            It may be good practice, but in the end it won't do much good." -My Mother.

Comment

how does it work, do you design your tubing on the computer and then it justs you measurements to the bend tangent lines and the angles to be bent. Or do you print something out and lay it on the tubing to get the lengths and radii

Comment

I own it. It has to be registered to work. It will only work a few times without the disc in. Its pretty well protected. Cris made a nice program and his tech and customer support are second to none. Cris answered an email to me on a Sunday afternoon and gave me his cell number to speak to him personally to walk me through a problem.

Its worth every cent. It can make you an infinite amount of money not mention save you a ton of money on wasted scrap. Just pay full price for it. You wont regret it.
                Last edited by CSaddict; 04-08-2009, 09:13 PM.

Comment

Damn you Dave!

Comment

maybe part
                    1991 YJ, 1 tons, locked, lots o armor, stretched, cage

Comment

Working...
                    X