Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think you should need a permit to own/carry a pistol?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got mine today! Dont come to PA, theres a new sherif

Comment

HELL YES WE SHOULD HAVE TO HAVE A PERMIT WHAT ARE YOU THINKING

Or else it will be a like living in a war zone like all the States which have already implemented Constitutional Carry
      1.1 Vermont
      1.2 Alaska
      1.3 Arizona
      1.4 Wyoming
      1.5 Idaho (parts of)
      1.6 Montana (parts of)
      1.7 Illinois (parts of)
      1.8 New Mexico (unloaded)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Constitutional_carry

Joking aside, there should be a way to prevent certain people from not buying a gun. This can be done with a permit or simply a drivers license that doesn't say restricted.
      Just like buying beer.

Murder is already illegal why do we need to make spoons illegal if someone can murder you with a spoon.
      RCrocs #123 Brown CJ-5
      www.offroadcustomcreations.com

Sponsors:
      Corbeau, Tom Wood, PSC, Polyperformance, Inner Air Lock, Miller Welds, Heavymetal Concepts

Comment

Originally posted by armadasx View Post
        Im pretty sure you can own a pistol with out a permit as long as your a homeowner and it stays in the house.(you cant carry it ever). I know we require permits to carry but there's way to many people that can get permits that should never be able to. That should probly be addressed first
        you can but the process is the same as getting a pistol carry permit so why would you bother?
        RCrocs #123 Brown CJ-5

Sponsors:
        Corbeau, Tom Wood, PSC, Polyperformance, Inner Air Lock, Miller Welds, Heavymetal Concepts

Comment

CT used to be constitutional carry as long as it was open, they stopped that about 30 years ago.
          RCrocs #123 Brown CJ-5

Sponsors:

Comment

Working...
          X