School Papers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• School Papers

So i gotta write a stupid paper about some dumb greek play and idk where to start

I hate it when teachers don't give guidelines

greek plays are easy...... google "values and moral messages in (the name of the play)" read that. then relate the messages the play is trying to send back in ancient greece with those of today's society.
    No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
    Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

sweeett typing in google right after i hit "post quick reply"

Comment

you can do a good 5 pages of bullshitting easy using that as the topic

ForSure Motorsports
        Win or Lose, We Booze.

Comment

sweet, it kinda has to be arguementative.... damn private schools and them making you take bullshit classes.... im an engineer major why the fawk do I need to know about western heritage

Comment

Originally posted by XJtheXtremeJeep View Post
            sweet, it kinda has to be arguementative.... damn private schools and them making you take bullshit classes.... im an engineer major why the fawk do I need to know about western heritage
            i know i could never figure that shit out. your an engineer major though??? do you know a kid named mark, he might be in some of your classes, hes from milford and drives a yellow gti with black rims?? just by chance.

ForSure Motorsports
            Win or Lose, We Booze.

Comment

whats his last name, i know a few kids from milford around here

Comment

savo.

ForSure Motorsports
                Win or Lose, We Booze.

Comment

yup i know the kid, hes pretty cool he was in a few of my classes last semester. also another kid named rob. i dont remember his last name tho

Comment

haha i can't think of a rob off the top of my head. but thats cool that you know mark we used to chill a real lot, good times. his gti is mad nice, except he kinda sucks at driving it.

ForSure Motorsports
                    Win or Lose, We Booze.

Comment

haha i was completely un aware that he drove a gti haha ill talk to him next time i see him, i still see him every now and then

Comment

Working...
                      X