Rental house with garage.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rental house with garage.

How much rent would one pay for a 3 bedroom house with 1000sgft garage with a lift in Naugatuck. Small yard 5 car driveway.

I'm putting a bid on a house I'm either going to either sell my house or put it up for rent.

~Justin
    RCrocs #123 Brown CJ-5
    www.offroadcustomcreations.com

Sponsors:
    Corbeau, Tom Wood, PSC, Polyperformance, Inner Air Lock, Miller Welds, Heavymetal Concepts

Land? Private? Not knowing the area at all Im gonna say 1400-1600. I think most people looking for a 3 bed house with large garage are looking to buy.

Comment

Also SQFt on the house? Right now with the housing market its easy to buy something decent and have a 1200-1300$ mortgage.
      Dan.
      2000 XJ, BJ 60 front, welded, 5.13's, 3 link, ruffstuff heims. D70 rear, detroit, 5.13's, discs. stretched. trail ready beadlocks. 39" Red labels. 4:1 Klune V-drive/D20, PSC full hydro

http://www.facebook.com/people/Dan-M...00000913365979
      www.DMROFFROAD.com

Comment

1200 would probly be realistic. It might be better for u 2 seperate the two.1100 for the house 650 for the garage

Comment

hell...id love to rent his garage! tons of room,too!
          99 XJ on tons and 40s....

Comment

My parents get $1200 for a 3 br in oakville for reference. I would definitely rent the garage separately
            05 Black Rubicon

Comment

As a reference I have a 3 bedroom, 1200 sq ft house in Manchester, no garage, tiny yard and I get $1300/month cold flat.

Comment

the house I was looking at fell through.

So no longer looking to rent.

O well
                Thanks for the comparison
                ~Justin
                RCrocs #123 Brown CJ-5
                www.offroadcustomcreations.com

Sponsors:
                Corbeau, Tom Wood, PSC, Polyperformance, Inner Air Lock, Miller Welds, Heavymetal Concepts

Comment

Before I bought my house it was being rented at 1500 a month. 3 bedroom, 2 bath, smalled fenced yard with no garage near the center of wallingford.

People def rent houses, and for alot more than what they could pay for a mortgage because they're not being tied down to a 15 or 30 year note.

If I were you i'd do what was said, separate rents on the garage and house. My buddy rents a 1250 sqft storage garage for his landscape company for 650 a month not including utilities.

Comment

Working...
                  X