2012 Sportskids of The Year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2012 Sportskids of The Year

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/9J5UqYRxY48" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I hope he retains the values that he has when he becomes an adult because we need more selfless people like him in the world these days.
    sigpic
    Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

I'm left speechless
      Don't Panic

Comment

Found this to the E:60 film. This boy really is wiser than people 10X his agehttp://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=espn:7208128

Comment

that is such an incredible story. made me tear up. it is amazing to me how at a young age, kids are able to recognize things like people making fun of his brother and how far he will go to include him. what a great big brother.
          mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
          2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
          and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

all i have to say is wow
            -Ryan

Rigs:
            07 Toyota Tacoma, 4.0L V6, 6spd Man., 3" Susp. Lift on 33x11.5" Mickey Thompson Baja MTZs, Plenty of Light and Exhaust mods too - SOLD IT!!
            94 Toyota Pickup/w'93 yota body, 3.0L V6, 5spd Man., Body swapped, Removeable Doors, Rear Locker, 36x13-16 Bias TSLs on 16x7" steel wheels, rock sliders, Custom bed and start of Roll Cage

Comment

This kid needs to be a household name... Society as a whole, not just kids, can learn a few things from him.
              2000 XJ: "The Black Jeep"
              MK2 Jetta > M3
              Chairman of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Working...
              X