Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DizzDizz View Post
    Three other news companies reported the same thing lol
    Where in my statement did i say this probably never happened? I didnt, what im pointing at is that this little occurance did happen, but it was probably nowhere near the magnitude. The family probably got pissed, hired a lawyer which told them to contact the media to blow this out of proportion. Therefore, being written in a certain way to look terrible and rile people up. Seems like the article did just what they wanted too. By the way, school have had zero tolerance of fake shooting threats forever. Had the shooting never occured this still would have happened and nobody would have heard about it.
    Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
    didnt this thread start with Jon being gay? what happened to that?
    Originally posted by Lawn Guyland
    he's still gay we've just moved on to more important issues
    Originally posted by Zullius Caesar
    i grab dude's junk all the time, doesn't make me gay.

Comment

funny story, i got charged for aggravated assault in 9th grade because i shot someone with a squirt gun ( full with spit though ) lucky for me his parents didn't press charges. but i still got suspended for 5-7 days

Comment

Originally posted by StompJrKz400 View Post
        funny story, i got charged for aggravated assault in 9th grade because i shot someone with a squirt gun ( full with spit though ) lucky for me his parents didn't press charges. but i still got suspended for 5-7 days
        Case and point. I didnt see this all over the news years ago...did you? Nope.
        Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
        didnt this thread start with Jon being gay? what happened to that?
        Originally posted by Lawn Guyland
        he's still gay we've just moved on to more important issues
        Originally posted by Zullius Caesar
        i grab dude's junk all the time, doesn't make me gay.

Comment

Everything gets blown outta proportion lol
          Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

Yeah it does. This isn't the first time in the past month that I've heard/seen on the news something about a very young child getting in trouble for something related to toy "guns," or pretending their hand is a gun, etc.

Both schools and parents are overreacting. Don't need to call the news for everything.

Comment

Originally posted by StompJrKz400 View Post
              Lol I remember that, I had agrevated assault myself his parents DID press charges though. 10 days in school suspension tho, why couldnt I have gotten a week off
              -00 XJ. 3.5", 33s. Stuff
              https://www.facebook.com/M3TALurgist
              I Love Scott Decker and Erik Miller
              -Ian

"Blood makes you related, Loyalty makes you family"

Comment

Originally posted by 92xjlaredo View Post
                Lol I remember that, I had agrevated assault myself his parents DID press charges though. 10 days in school suspension tho, why couldnt I have gotten a week off
                I got suspended 10 days outta school cause my friend showed up shit faced and he left beers in my car. My mom called me three days later going hey good news I got your out of school suspension turned into in school isn't that great? No mom it isn't.
                Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

Originally posted by DizzDizz View Post
                  I got suspended 10 days outta school cause my friend showed up shit faced and he left beers in my car. My mom called me three days later going hey good news I got your out of school suspension turned into in school isn't that great? No mom it isn't.
                  lol i had an awesome time actually. i explained what happened and hes like well thats bullshit (i got hosed) even the cops and probation officer said the same thing. but after a day or two i was like the proctors sidekick. he would be like 'okay i gotta piss Ian, you watch everyone make sure they follow rules 1-10 of being in here, you know how to break them so make sure they dont.' was fun shit, was almost sad to see it go away from then on i ALWAYS requested in school
                  -00 XJ. 3.5", 33s. Stuff
                  https://www.facebook.com/M3TALurgist
                  I Love Scott Decker and Erik Miller
                  -Ian

"Blood makes you related, Loyalty makes you family"

Comment

I never understood suspending kids. It's like giving them days off. I got an after school suspension for three days in middle school because I pushed a friend of mine over while my buddy knelt behind him (we called it the table top). Anyway, he "broke" his arm. He was a kid in the resource room so he was classified as special ed. They thought we were picking on him since he was special Ed yet he was a kid we hung out with on a regular basis and everyone was table topping everyone for a month straight yet the aids they had watching us didn't give a crap until this happened. Oh we'll, funny story now.
                    P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
                    2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
                    OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

Working...
                    X