X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good gun read

http://www.assaultweapon.info/
    Dan.
    2000 XJ, BJ 60 front, welded, 5.13's, 3 link, ruffstuff heims. D70 rear, detroit, 5.13's, discs. stretched. trail ready beadlocks. 39" Red labels. 4:1 Klune V-drive/D20, PSC full hydro

http://www.facebook.com/people/Dan-M...00000913365979
    www.DMROFFROAD.com

I'm so sick and fucking tired of guns.
    sigpic
    Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
      I'm so sick and fucking tired of guns.
      Haha I bet you are. Im sorry man, I think if there are at least some anti-gun people of reasonable intelligence that provided with real facts, they can see the reality of whats going on.
      Dan.
      2000 XJ, BJ 60 front, welded, 5.13's, 3 link, ruffstuff heims. D70 rear, detroit, 5.13's, discs. stretched. trail ready beadlocks. 39" Red labels. 4:1 Klune V-drive/D20, PSC full hydro

www.DMROFFROAD.com

Comment

Originally posted by ct67_72 View Post
        Haha I bet you are. Im sorry man, I think if there are at least some anti-gun people of reasonable intelligence that provided with real facts, they can see the reality of whats going on.
        It doesn't matter, we can pound our chests all we want like silverbacks in the Congo, but it won't change the fact that people will continually vote in the incompetent humans that our 2 party system throws up to the pedestal.

We can change and erase the term assault weapon all we want, it still isn't going to change the way people vote or who the parties elect to run the states and this country. Here, you're preaching to the choir. Most of us already know the fallacies of the anti-gun lobby and don't understand the mindset of your standard sheltered anti-gunner or your average Fairfield house mom who's only real world 'experience' was college.

People aren't also just single issue voters. To many, the gun issue is a non-issue when it comes to election times. They fall under the guise of hope and change and the fact that our economy needs to be saved. If all these people who are buying guns now voted in the last election, it would have been different. There are a lot of new gun owners out there because of the events in the last few weeks, but that doesn't mean they are going to go out and vote that way, thus these problems are going to persist.

No one is willing to do anything until it's the last second and many people's livelihoods are in peril.
        sigpic
        Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

It doesn't matter, we can pound our chests all we want like silverbacks in the Congo, but it won't change the fact that people will continually vote in the incompetent humans that our 2 party system throws up to the pedestal.

We can change and erase the term assault weapon all we want, it still isn't going to change the way people vote or who the parties elect to run the states and this country. Here, you're preaching to the choir. Most of us already know the fallacies of the anti-gun lobby and don't understand the mindset of your standard sheltered anti-gunner or your average Fairfield house mom who's only real world 'experience' was college.

People aren't also just single issue voters. To many, the gun issue is a non-issue when it comes to election times. They fall under the guise of hope and change and the fact that our economy needs to be saved. If all these people who are buying guns now voted in the last election, it would have been different. There are a lot of new gun owners out there because of the events in the last few weeks, but that doesn't mean they are going to go out and vote that way, thus these problems are going to persist.

No one is willing to do anything until it's the last second and many people's livelihoods are in peril.
          like a revolution
          2000 xj 4.5 clayton longarms with wontons with a touch of
          97' zj
          2012 surbra imperza DD
          im a motivation machine like the hammer and sickle in communism

Comment

Oh I understand, my hopes that are from here, other share it, and it eventually gets to some people who can take something from it. Will most? absolutely not, but something is better than nothing to me.
            Dan.

www.DMROFFROAD.com

Comment

Working...
            X