Anyone who thinks our classifieds section is brutal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone who thinks our classifieds section is brutal

I just replied in a seller's thread in another forum asking if what he was selling was still for sale.

my post was deleted, and the mod posted:
    New member posts have been removed. Apologies to the OP.

New members, please get your post count above 10 posts OUTSIDE the Marketplace, then feel free to participate in these sub-forums.
    whooooaaaa buddy.

its one thing to go on forums and leech to sell your goods, but deleting people trying to buy your own members' stuff?

got this photo of him as he hit send:

- Will

Originally posted by fizzy
    or am asians pants not a read end lol.
    Originally posted by DizzDizz
    aliens probed my husband

Wow...that's pretty fucking stupid.
    sigpic
    Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

hahahaha that's great. NASIOC wouldn't let me post a for sale thread until i got over 10 posts or something.
      98 XJ RIP
      05 WRX
      16 Legacy

Originally posted by Burton58
      Ewwww jersey sucks i'm not going

Comment

Originally posted by Asian Mike View Post
        hahahaha that's great. NASIOC wouldn't let me post a for sale thread until i got over 10 posts or something.
        funny. it was a subaru forum. not NASIOC though. though i will say i bought my current car via nasioc, as gay as that site is.
        - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
        or am asians pants not a read end lol.
        Originally posted by DizzDizz
        aliens probed my husband

Comment

i've bought many a subaru and parts off that forum. i only for on for pictures these days. slowly caring less and less though
          I drive a Datsun

Comment

that's cause subaru's suck. probably voted for Obama too, that communist bastard.
            No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
            Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

WOW what a pos
              Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
              didnt this thread start with Jon being gay? what happened to that?
              Originally posted by Lawn Guyland
              he's still gay we've just moved on to more important issues
              Originally posted by Zullius Caesar
              i grab dude's junk all the time, doesn't make me gay.

Comment

That doesnt even make sense. Hey Im sorry for this newbe possibly buying your parts. I took care of it for you.
                Dan.
                2000 XJ, BJ 60 front, welded, 5.13's, 3 link, ruffstuff heims. D70 rear, detroit, 5.13's, discs. stretched. trail ready beadlocks. 39" Red labels. 4:1 Klune V-drive/D20, PSC full hydro

http://www.facebook.com/people/Dan-M...00000913365979
                www.DMROFFROAD.com

Comment

The BMW forum I'm on you had to have 100 post to start new thread in for sale and to pm.
                  Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

Just go post the same word in ten different threads and then post again to buy your item. See what he does or even if he notices
                    P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
                    2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
                    OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

Funny when i put up a post like this a week ago everyone chewed me out saying i should have read the rules..

They wanted me to sign a paper with my name address and number and write the name of the forum on it and take a picture of the item im trying to sell with the paper.

Comment

Originally posted by StompJrKz400 View Post
                        Funny when i put up a post like this a week ago everyone chewed me out saying i should have read the rules..

They wanted me to sign a paper with my name address and number and write the name of the forum on it and take a picture of the item im trying to sell with the paper.
                        You were a seller. Its different for a seller unfortunately. With all the spam and BS I totally agree with the 10 post minimum on a larger forum, but only to start a new thread. Not to respond to purchase something. I have registered on forums just to buy something I came across or was sent a link to.
                        Dan.
                        2000 XJ, BJ 60 front, welded, 5.13's, 3 link, ruffstuff heims. D70 rear, detroit, 5.13's, discs. stretched. trail ready beadlocks. 39" Red labels. 4:1 Klune V-drive/D20, PSC full hydro

http://www.facebook.com/people/Dan-M...00000913365979
                        www.DMROFFROAD.com

Comment

I had 50 post on the forum and had bought and sold multiple things

Comment

But yes i understand the difference, a buyyer shouldn't have to jump through hoops

Comment

Hudson

Build Thread - http://www.ausjeepoffroad.com/forum/...d.php?t=121903

No Amount Of Money Is Worth Your Sanity.

Comment

Working...
                              X