Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you care about facts, your freedom, and current/past events...you will read this.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And you know me, i never take this stance when it comes to issues.

I just think everyone on both sides needs to slow down.... Our argument is solid, once the emtionally fueled liberals go back to worrying about gay marriage and why they have to pay more taxes, have no job, and get shitty healthcare coverage because they believed Mr. Obama, we'll win. If there's one thing i've learned it's that liberals are flavor of the week kinda people. This week it's guns, next week is abortion rights. Hence why they never get anywhere.

You are never going to educate an anti-gun liberal that certain guns aren't "bad", it's just not going to happen. Almost as much as trying to convince me that Obama's economic policies will work....

The N.R.A. was able to take down the U.N. small arms treaty, i have all the faith in the world in them with this issue.
    No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
    Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

May come as a shook to you guys.....But I agree.

Guns are not the problem, but I believe a lack of help for mental health is the issue. I also believe that it's up to the parents of troubled individuals to recognize and identify issues.

Finally, I'm afraid that people will start attacking people who have Asperger's. Everyone with the disorder is not the same. A guy at work has it. Yes, he's a bit weird and creepy.....But he's normal otherwise. The only thing he's obsessed with is his physical health group.
      1998 XJ.....Finally.
      1997 ZJ 4.0L....The wife's ride.

...And I'm a Mac

Comment

Good down to earth analysis, im not sure if this is all states but did you know in PA if you say you want a pistol permit to defend yourself and OTHERS they will revoke it, its only for your own personal defense, either way i gotta head to the court house and apply for one

Comment

didn't even begin to read yet but as soon as the page popped up i realized this is the same guy that made a youtube video of blasting his daughters computer to pieces for talking shit about him on facebook lol
          2 tj's
          3 yj's
          2 xj's
          i'm a jeep whore

"id walk 6 hours one way to suck a fart out of megan fox's ass"

Comment

Originally posted by Zullius Caesar View Post
            Let's just all take a breather, relax a little bit, and let things settle down. The conversation will be much different a week from now, like it always is.
            The conversation will only change when something else plagues the news.
            sigpic
            Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
              The conversation will only change when something else plagues the news.
              like the fiscal cliff.........
              No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
              Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

Lott offers a final damning statistic: “With just one single exception, the attack on congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords in Tucson in 2011, every public shooting since at least 1950 in the U.S. in which more than three people have been killed has taken place where citizens are not allowed to carry guns.”
                This was posted by a member in another thread. According to what I just read, it isn't true.

September 6, 2011. Eduardo Sencion, 32, entered an IHOP restaurant in Carson City, NV and shot 12 people. Five died, including three National Guard members.

Weapon Used: AK-47 (this actually IS an assault-rifle)
                Method of Capture: Self-inflicted gunshot wound to the head.
                Guns Allowed: Yes
                -Matt
                Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by XJcrazy00 View Post
                  This was posted by a member in another thread. According to what I just read, it isn't true.
                  If I'm not mistaken I posted that....
                  however true or not it's still a huge state on the subject, 2 instances in over 50 years. How can that be ignored by the press?
                  -00 XJ. 3.5", 33s. Stuff
                  https://www.facebook.com/M3TALurgist
                  I Love Scott Decker and Erik Miller
                  -Ian

"Blood makes you related, Loyalty makes you family"

Comment

Originally posted by Zullius Caesar View Post
                    The investigation from Sandy Hook hasn't even been released to the public. And when it is, i bet we see a mother who impromperly stored her guns (no safe, no trigger locks) and her son who has had a long history of warning signs, including writings and behavior that wasn't properly addressed. We need to wait for that information before we all start killing each other over causes and actions that need to be taken.
                    The kid was 20 there is no improper storage of a gun.
                    In CT guns only need to be stored such that you don't believe anyone under 16 will find the gun.

CT has an AWB the gun used in Newtown shooting was probably not an AW per CT or federal AW bans.
                    There was multiple, multiple magazines so you cannot say having smaller capacity mags would help.

Only way I could have seen the outcome have been better if there were guns in the school to shoot back. This is a case where seconds count police are just minutes away.

If you say he was mentally ill at what point do you lock a person up?
                    He killed his mom for the gun what would stop him from killing a policeman.
                    He could have just as easily used a bomb, burned the place down, drove around the field at recess or crashed into a bus, etc guns are not the only way people kill.

And Assault Weapon is the last line of defense against tyranny, the government already has way too much power.

And that article is blocked at work
                    RCrocs #123 Brown CJ-5
                    www.offroadcustomcreations.com

Sponsors:
                    Corbeau, Tom Wood, PSC, Polyperformance, Inner Air Lock, Miller Welds, Heavymetal Concepts

Comment

Working...
                    X