my final take on the Mazda6 Forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my final take on the Mazda6 Forum

this is the most fucked up forum i have ever been apart of, apparently people that own mazda 6's are only interested in CAI and rims,

every time you ask a question you get 12 retarded answers, sometimes by admins

likes this

my quote question " I was very carefull in burping the system, so unless there is a special process for our cars it should be sound, the cap is new, i have a used cap to try, it has push coolant into the overflow for sure

Do we have a water regulator on the heater lines?
    "

and 2 answers directly after that

"Simple things first. Have you pressure tested rad cap? Are you sure the cooling system was burped completely?"

and

"Is the radiator filled properly? "

FUCK im waiting for someone to ask me what type of headlight fluid the car uses

. i tried parting out a motor and the admins have gone crazy

post warning
    saying

"Needs a compliance pic - A piece of paper or something with your name on it, the current date, and "Mazda6Club""

and btw sorry for posting a link to another club, but im not advertising them so i think its ok

http://forum.mazda6club.com/engine-t...ml#post3479611

What about muffler bearings?
    1998 XJ.....Finally.
    1997 ZJ 4.0L....The wife's ride.

...And I'm a Mac

Comment

Originally posted by Chaos View Post
      What about muffler bearings?
      Speaking of.....Alex took it....being hungover with a 3.5 hour drive .....sorry dude it's just too much today
      -00 XJ. 3.5", 33s. Stuff
      https://www.facebook.com/M3TALurgist
      I Love Scott Decker and Erik Miller
      -Ian

"Blood makes you related, Loyalty makes you family"

Comment

So you were asked to read the rules and update the post. You didnt, and posted you assumed you knew the problem, then you were asked again and responded by calling them all fuckheads, or whatever you caled them? Yeah that forum sucks.
        Dan.
        2000 XJ, BJ 60 front, welded, 5.13's, 3 link, ruffstuff heims. D70 rear, detroit, 5.13's, discs. stretched. trail ready beadlocks. 39" Red labels. 4:1 Klune V-drive/D20, PSC full hydro

http://www.facebook.com/people/Dan-M...00000913365979
        www.DMROFFROAD.com

Comment

Originally posted by 92xjlaredo View Post
          Speaking of.....Alex took it....being hungover with a 3.5 hour drive .....sorry dude it's just too much today
          Lol, not a big deal man. I got time.
          1998 XJ.....Finally.
          1997 ZJ 4.0L....The wife's ride.

...And I'm a Mac

Comment

Originally posted by ct67_72 View Post
            So you were asked to read the rules and update the post. You didnt, and posted you assumed you knew the problem, then you were asked again and responded by calling them all fuckheads, or whatever you caled them? Yeah that forum sucks.
            there is so much more to it than that. some of the stuff asked isnt even in the forum rules btw

Comment

Originally posted by ct67_72 View Post
              -98 XJ 4.5" lift , 35's, trimmed, locked, geared, flexy
              -14 Subaru STI hatch Stage 2ish
              -54 Dodge Power wagon M-37
              -57 GMC Pickup
              -Tim (OIIIIIO)

Comment

Working...
              X