Impossible

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Impossible

i had the funnest time tonight assembling a present for my nephews, but wow the manual says 9+

if i 9 year old can build this on there own, then i must be retarded, it took 2 21 year olds and quite a bit of alcohol to get it done

if you haven't built a complex knex set then you have no room to speak

it took me roughly 4 hours to build

I would build those giant knex when i was a kid by just looking at the picture and figuring it out nice job dude
    Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
    didnt this thread start with Jon being gay? what happened to that?
    Originally posted by Lawn Guyland
    he's still gay we've just moved on to more important issues
    Originally posted by Zullius Caesar
    i grab dude's junk all the time, doesn't make me gay.

Comment

looks schweeeettttt
      -00 XJ. 3.5", 33s. Stuff
      https://www.facebook.com/M3TALurgist
      I Love Scott Decker and Erik Miller
      -Ian

"Blood makes you related, Loyalty makes you family"

Comment

Oh my god. Reminds me of a 119$ rollercoaster special thing they had at kb toys when i was a kid. I wanted that thing for years, and i never did get it.

I looked at it for hours everytime i went into that damn store and imagined the roller coaster going to the top of the highest peak and then coming flying off the track killing everyone on the coaster.

Parents made me settle for a truck thing with a conveyer belt on it instead.
        Last edited by Hudson; 11-30-2012, 10:36 PM.
        Hudson

Build Thread - http://www.ausjeepoffroad.com/forum/...d.php?t=121903

No Amount Of Money Is Worth Your Sanity.

Comment

Originally posted by Hudson View Post
          Oh my god. Reminds me of a 119$ rollercoaster special thing they had at kb toys when i was a kid. I wanted that thing for years, and i never did get it.

I looked at it for hours everytime i went into that damn store and imagined the roller coaster going to the top of the highest peak and then coming flying off the track killing everyone on the coaster.

Parents made me settle for a truck thing with a conveyer belt on it instead.
          I remember that roller coaster. I wanted a lego excivator for the longest time. Was a couple hundred pieces. And had working bucket. But i used to be big in the erector set. Looks like a fun build tho.

Comment

when i was a kid and the K'nex coasters came out i always wanted one, and never got one, so i guess this was a way to finally get to play with one haha

Comment

Originally posted by bmxnick7 View Post
              I remember that roller coaster. I wanted a lego excivator for the longest time. Was a couple hundred pieces. And had working bucket. But i used to be big in the erector set. Looks like a fun build tho.
              It was green and purple if i remember correctly.

Me too. I used to have a bunch of excavators and what not and i'd sit outside for hours scooping up dirt and putting it into dumptrucks and moving it like 2 feet and dumping it again.
              Hudson

Build Thread - http://www.ausjeepoffroad.com/forum/...d.php?t=121903

No Amount Of Money Is Worth Your Sanity.

Comment

man that coaster looks weird not completely surrounded in water... too soon?
                I drive a Datsun

Comment

Comment

I miss knex
                    2000 xj 4.5 clayton longarms with wontons with a touch of
                    97' zj
                    2012 surbra imperza DD
                    im a motivation machine like the hammer and sickle in communism

Comment

they always hurt my damn fingers!
                      -jake........sorry for any of my spelling fails i was droped on my head when i was little.

Quote Phill: Do you drink lots of coffee? I drink it once in a while and I get varying effects. Some days it doesn't bother me but others my heart races like a greyhound from the Vet after the owners realize that it cant race anymore and needs to die. Fuck that, find me some owner with big tits and I'll be cute and slow the rest of my life.

Comment

Working...
                      X