Clear All

quiznos all the way

Comment

Originally posted by ruecifur View Post
      subway cause its way cheaper
      false

Comment

nevva had quiznos.
        1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
        1999 sierra
        1967 M725 Big and Slow
        -Dan

Comment

I eat subway everday in the summer, cause my boss I do landscaping for loves it. That and he won't pay anything more for lunch!

I do like quiznos though, that prime rib thing is awesome. with that spicy bbq sauce they have by the register.

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
            Trick question: My Local Deli.
            Big ol' X2 on that, but if I had to chose one it would be Quiznos.
            -Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

Why is this even a poll?! Quiznos by far!
              "Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but rising up everytime we fail."

-Melanie-

Comment

quiznos is better but when i'm really hungry i got to subway because i know the menu by heart so i can order faster to get eating soooner
                1991 YJ, 1 tons, locked, lots o armor, stretched, cage

Comment

Originally posted by Jeepbonehead View Post
                  quiznos is better but when i'm really hungry i got to subway because i know the menu by heart so i can order faster to get eating soooner

It isn't hard to memorize the goddamn menu, whenever you walk into a subway, all the ingredients are sitting right in front of you.

I refuse to vote though, since I usually eat at subway, but I only get the Tuna. I don't even know if there is a quiznos in fairfield, though I think there is one near the West Marine, but I am Never in that area, only to pass through.

EDIT: There isn't. The place I thought was is actually a d'angelos, and I've never eaten there.
                  Last edited by Buffalo Phil; 04-06-2009, 08:30 PM.
                  sigpic
                  Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

D'angelo's trumps those fuckers by miles. Or Pat's in philly for a cheesesteak

Comment

i had to go subway, for me there is so much more variety, you basically choose every single thing you want

at quiznos every sandwich tastes so similar to me, it's a great change of pace, but i couldn't eat it everyday

subway, is an everyday stop for me

Comment

Originally posted by crosbike View Post
                        D'angelo's trumps those fuckers by miles. Or Pat's in philly for a cheesesteak
                        Really? Maybe I should go there.
                        sigpic
                        Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
                          Trick question: My Local Deli.
                          100% phill. ma and pop is about all i ever eat and its WAY better
                          "when I'm riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive...when I stop riding my motorcycle,I'm glad to be alive"

Comment

I'm a real deli kinda person so I'd choose Quizno's although the only thing I eat there is the Italian Combo

Comment

I find it weird when the people who like deli go with quiznos, considering quiznos is the farthest thing from deli.

Comment

Working...
                              X