Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ballsy move of the week award goes to....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ballsy move of the week award goes to....

This fawkin guy in the pickup truck.

Though it is the evidence of the Baja 1000 winner from a few days ago, Tavo Vildosola, cheating as part of his win (Cant pit on the highways or while moving).

Internet shitstorm is going wild over this.

Yes, what you are seeing is a dude repairing/working on a trophy truck while they both drive in unison on the highway in Mexico.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2YlUKsSU2U[/ame]

- Will

Originally posted by fizzy
    or am asians pants not a read end lol.
    Originally posted by DizzDizz
    aliens probed my husband

Holy fuck.
    sigpic
    Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Only a mexican

Comment

Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
        didnt this thread start with Jon being gay? what happened to that?
        Originally posted by Lawn Guyland
        he's still gay we've just moved on to more important issues
        Originally posted by Zullius Caesar
        i grab dude's junk all the time, doesn't make me gay.

Comment

Originally posted by tavo21 View Post
          We have been monitoring this situation all morning long...The simple truth behind this video is that we have no reason to pit on the highway, risk our chances of winning our second Baja 1000 & defrauding the fans by doing something like this. This truck was not part of the Vildosola Racing chase crew, pit crew or otherwise. If we had an issue, where we needed to stop, prior to this happening we had our second pit (next to BFG) on the Puertecitos Highway section. Again, why would I risk breaking, a well known rule, which we have been accused of before (2011 Baja 500) pitting on the highway...These fans pulled in-front of us while we were running down the highway, Javi and I thought they were taking pictures, once we realized they were messing with our front bumper, I tried to move left but the other truck had boxed us in. Plus the guy was grabbing our front bumper, If we would have broken or swerved, then he would have fallen and as many of you describe, the situation would have been 1,000,000 times worst. As you can tell, on the video, as they are pulling away, the guy in Spanish is saying "go, go, go"!!! They were definitely trying to do something...Our next pit was at Coco's, we have video evidence that we stopped there to check what these guys had tried to do...
          Vildosola Racing does not have a history of cheating, we have never cheated and would never risk a Baja 1000 by pitting on the highway, I would have just stopped at our the Puertecitos pit a couple of miles before...
          We will be on Totally Off-Road radio tonight addressing the same questions about our indisputable win at the Baja 1000
          Best post of the year.

http://www.race-dezert.com/forum/sho...heating/page14
          sigpic

Comment

Makes more sense

Comment

i support the shit out of those guys.

Seem like straight up guys, been a fan and following them for quite some time. I see Tavo's explanation as legit. end of story for me anyways.

Way to Go Vildosola Racing on two in a row!!!!
              No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
              Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

Originally posted by Zullius Caesar View Post
                i support the shit out of those guys.

Seem like straight up guys, been a fan and following them for quite some time. I see Tavo's explanation as legit. end of story for me anyways.

Way to Go Vildosola Racing on two in a row!!!!
                not sure if serious...or trolling...

dude, look into it for even 2 seconds. the excuse is REALLY embarassing/insulting to everyones intelligence. watch the video and think about what he said, read the thread on RDC. its 50 pages long.

i dont buy any of it for 1 second. he couldnt avoid this "spectator" wrenching on the front of his vehicle with a ratchet/extension (clearly visible)? When the guy goes back to get another tool, vildosola gasses it to keep pace with the truck so the guy can come back to wrench again with the new tool. there is no attempt to move left or get away at all, not even a sign of decel at any moment. they are pacing the truck in front of them (which might I add has a 21 sticker on it as its only sticker) while the guy works on the lights.

even the most die hard of tavo fans have gave way to the obvious. everyone knows they have always had a good name, but everyone makes mistakes.

theres even video of them blasting straight through a spectator camp, crashing through one of their EZ ups.

how can this possibly be denied

- Will

aliens probed my husband

Comment

video of them in the camp

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26uXz6njO98[/ame]
                  - Will

aliens probed my husband

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

OH NO I CANT MOVE LEFT TO AVOID THESE SPECTATORS BECAUSE THEY BOXED ME IN WITH THE OTHER TRUCK. SLOWING DOWN AND LETTING OFF THE GAS IS NOT AN OPTION!!!!!
                        P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
                        2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
                        OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

thats horse shit. The truck flew around and was in front for way too long to get away with it being a fan. If it was your trophy truck in the middle of a race and some unknown person swerved in front of you and started reaching over from the bed Im pretty sure you wouldnt wait 5-6 seconds to swerve.
                          That and exactly what Will said, you can see the guy using tools on the truck, and as the camera comes past you can hear them peddling the truck to stay close.
                          Dan.
                          2000 XJ, BJ 60 front, welded, 5.13's, 3 link, ruffstuff heims. D70 rear, detroit, 5.13's, discs. stretched. trail ready beadlocks. 39" Red labels. 4:1 Klune V-drive/D20, PSC full hydro

http://www.facebook.com/people/Dan-M...00000913365979
                          www.DMROFFROAD.com

Comment

Cheating or not...that was badass
                            Is it egg nog season yet?

Comment

dumb.

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

Working...
                              X