Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fast N Loud

Anyone ever watch this show?

The guys from Gas monkey garage build some sick fucking cars.
    Hench

ATM anyone?

I have seen it. Some of the cars Gas Monkey builds are really sweet. Other times I can't beleive how hack they can be. It upsets me when they buy a car, decide they cant afford to fix it, so all they do is paint it and sell it for 5 times what they bought it for.

I recall one car in particualr that they ghetto cut the suspension, painted it, reworked the interior and then sold it at auction with non functioning brakes for over 10K. If I bought a car like that I would be livid.

Sometimes it reminds me of "Pimp My Ride"

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Reid View Post
      I have seen it. Some of the cars Gas Monkey builds are really sweet. Other times I can't beleive how hack they can be. It upsets me when they buy a car, decide they cant afford to fix it, so all they do is paint it and sell it for 5 times what they bought it for.

I recall one car in particualr that they ghetto cut the suspension, painted it, reworked the interior and then sold it at auction with non functioning brakes for over 10K. If I bought a car like that I would be livid.

Sometimes it reminds me of "Pimp My Ride"
      No comment.
      sigpic
      Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Oh it doesn't run... Put a single spark plug in it. Runs... Profit.

Fucking hack
        2013 F150 fx4 (Tow Pig/DD)
        • 5.0 with the 3.73 option

2003 TJ Rubicon
        • 4.0/42rle/np241or
        • 5.13's
        • 3" Savvy/Currie suspension with acos
        • 33” BFG KO2s

Comment

The show is terrible. So is the craftsmanship. I can't believe they get the money they do for some of these cars.

I think the Campbell family should get a reality show. Top notch work, funny as hell people, racing, Nick drunk half the time... Now that is something I would watch.
          Molten Motorsports - #4343/4443

Comment

Originally posted by Dizzaster View Post
            The show is terrible. So is the craftsmanship. I can't believe they get the money they do for some of these cars.

I think the Campbell family should get a reality show. Top notch work, funny as hell people, racing, Nick drunk half the time... Now that is something I would watch.
            But the general public won't and then if they did, the writers of the show would make them look like hacks and everything would be ruined.
            sigpic
            Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

bumping this. been watching it all day and i like it. some cool lookin cars and they have fun
              I drive a Datsun

Comment

Huge boners
                Don't Panic

Comment

Meh, i can take it or leave it with that show
                  Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
                  didnt this thread start with Jon being gay? what happened to that?
                  Originally posted by Lawn Guyland
                  he's still gay we've just moved on to more important issues
                  Originally posted by Zullius Caesar
                  i grab dude's junk all the time, doesn't make me gay.

Comment

Working...
                  X