Rear ended on my bike just now.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mike View Post
    im sorry, if I get rear ended and my back is fucked, and it wasnt my fault, and insurance isnt gonna pay my bills, im going to sue. I wouldnt sue for some stupid bullshit like burning myself on mcdonalds coffee though
    Originally posted by fullwidthxj191 View Post
    Everybody uses this example. but from what i heard the coffee was so hot it gave the bitch 3rd degree burns on her legs and cooter

Yep just looked at the case facts, the coffee spilled into her lap and got absorbed by her sweatpants. It caused 3rd degree burns on over 6% of her body. McDonalds admitted the coffee was scalding, so hot that it was capable of instantaneously destroying skin and flesh.

Fuck that, i woulda sued their ass too.

They also did tests showing that McDonalds was heating the coffee up an extra 10-20 degrees versus 7-11, dunkin donuts etc. assuming that people buying coffee in the driveway wanted it to be hot at their destination.

I hope you're alright Kevin and the bike isn't in bad shape.

Comment

Just got back from the dr. He said I got alot of spasms and shit and I have to go to physical therapy for 4 weeks. and gave me muscle relaxers. Gay shit.

Now I have to wait for an adjuster for my bike. And i'm sure he's just gonna tell me I have to bring it to a shop or something cause the only damage you can see is gouges on the underside of the tail, liscense plate bracket, and back tire.

Gayyyy old people.

Oh good news maybe though, my dr said anyone over 70 that gets in an accident thier fault or not gets thier liscense taken away and that he(dr's) get's to decide whether they get it back or not.

Comment

Originally posted by 04WranglerX View Post

Oh good news maybe though, my dr said anyone over 70 that gets in an accident thier fault or not gets thier liscense taken away and that he(dr's) get's to decide whether they get it back or not.
        i don't know how true that is...my grandpa was in an accident about 2 years ago, and he's currently 83, wasn't his fault, but he still has his license..nobody ever said anything about it being taken away
        mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
        2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
        and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

old people are the worse, my mom got t-boned while she was sitting at a light and the guy kept hitting the car, then when he stoped he got out asked if she was okay. The cops showed up and the guy goes "I have to get something outta my car" and just drives away
          SillyBoys... Jeeps are for Girls...
          2.5" lift on 33's

Comment

I just had to stop an old man who I watched jumped a curb after he began to drag a chunk under his car. I honked to get him to stop and he got out very confused. I walked around and pulled it out from his car and threw it back where it was supposed to. He drove over 20 feet leaving a trail of white paint with the thing wedged under his rear tire and you could see the his car bobbing around and

Comment

When you take the bike to the shop have them check to make sure the frame isn't tweaked. It doesn't take much for these aluminum frame bikes to get twisted a bit. I hope you feel better man
              I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

Comment

Originally posted by Lawn Guyland View Post
                i don't know how true that is...my grandpa was in an accident about 2 years ago, and he's currently 83, wasn't his fault, but he still has his license..nobody ever said anything about it being taken away
                different states

Comment

Being on the road everyday...its amazing how many old timers i see either making turns or running lights or todays latest...driving down a one way street the wrong way. Last week i almost got broadsided as one lady tried changing lanes...while i was next to her, thank god for the emergency lane, HOW DO YOU MISS A 35,000LB BUCKET TRUCK PAINTED WHITE!!!?

Defensive driving is a must...be careful out there everyone, and again...glad you're o.k.

Comment

Working...
                  X