insurance question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think you just F'D yourself

I had a similar situation a kid hit my car parked in front of my house and my friends were at my house let him go but got his number.
    A million phone calls later and all I was asking was for $200 for a the taillight etc.
    I finally got $100 ofter a month it was almost Christmas so I let them keep the other $100.
    I did try to go to the cops when I wasn't getting anywhere calling the kid basically the cop told me I had an agreement and there is nothing he could do. Other than try to sue him in small claims.

Lesson learned always get a police report immediately I don't care who or what happened. Unless I have cash in hand before the cops show up.
    You cannot do anything without that police report.

Sorry your not the only one crap happens to.
    Life sucks
    RCrocs #123 Brown CJ-5
    www.offroadcustomcreations.com

Sponsors:
    Corbeau, Tom Wood, PSC, Polyperformance, Inner Air Lock, Miller Welds, Heavymetal Concepts

Comment

Get him drunk till he passes out again. Then.
      Shit on his face.

Boof, instant win
      Hench

ATM anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by Henchman View Post
        Get him drunk till he passes out again. Then.
        Shit on his face.

Boof, instant win
        you have no idea how hard i laugh right now, Devon if you decide to go that route, i have no problems filming/taking pictures of it.....
        -00 XJ. 3.5", 33s. Stuff
        https://www.facebook.com/M3TALurgist
        I Love Scott Decker and Erik Miller
        -Ian

"Blood makes you related, Loyalty makes you family"

Comment

Want my lawyers number?
          Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

a girl hit my parked car in an apartment complex once, i got a police report immediately, her car was parked next to mine, with my paint on hers, and hers on mine, the officer wrote the report obviously blaming her.

her insurance sent a guy out who reported back that it was "dirt" on my car and not paint, and they never paid me a dime, and didnt care about the report.

its never a slam dunk no matter what regardless of report. youre in a tough spot.
            - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
            or am asians pants not a read end lol.
            Originally posted by DizzDizz
            aliens probed my husband

Comment

Originally posted by fizzy View Post
              Want my lawyers number?
              Can we shit on his face too?
              Or would he sue us for leaving skid marks on his face?
              Last edited by Henchman; 10-02-2012, 10:09 AM.
              Hench

ATM anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post
                a girl hit my parked car in an apartment complex once, i got a police report immediately, her car was parked next to mine, with my paint on hers, and hers on mine, the officer wrote the report obviously blaming her.

her insurance sent a guy out who reported back that it was "dirt" on my car and not paint, and they never paid me a dime, and didnt care about the report.

its never a slam dunk no matter what regardless of report. youre in a tough spot.
                dont forget the blatant tire marks in the snow
                mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
                2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
                and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

That's always tough. I got VERY lucky with a woman hitting me in the lot and just writing a personal check for the damage that went right into my rear bumper

My friend had to track a dude down that hit him in a lot. The guy acted like he'd pay for it and then went silent for a month. Luckily the guy was in his business truck with the number on the sides of it so he tracked him down there.

Comment

insurance went through to fix my car, and now the guy says he needs a written statement from me saying he gave me cash to fix the car. he was trying to trick me into writing a receipt so he could sue me. he said that the insurance company would reimburse him, i knew he was lying, then he went off saying im going to sue the shit outa you

Comment

Working...
                    X