Falcon Wild Beaks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Falcon Wild Beaks

Since they seem to be the new "in thing" what do you guys think of them? On road, off roads, rain, snow?

I know that the Wild Peak and the Rocky Mountain ATS are the exact same tire and price just the rocky mountain ats is only sold by discount tire.

I can get the rocky mountain ats stock size 245/65/17 for the dub ya kay for $154 ea. Free shipping. The wild peaks are a little bit more expensive.

Rocky mountain ats $154
    http://www.discounttiredirect.com/di...w=false&cs=245

Wild peak $162
    http://www.discounttiredirect.com/di...w=false&cs=245
    Lady bugs don't like it when you paint stripes on them

2005 WK Limited 4.7 V8, Slightly Modded

2006 Jeep Liberty Sport 2.8L CRD Diesel Stock

I liked them. Not bad in the snow, good wet traction, and surprisingly good in the dirt and the rocks. The only time I didn't like them was in mud and they had very flexy sidewalls. But you can expect that out of any all-terrain. The only thing that bothered me was that the outermost tread was only half the depth of the tread. which means when they are half life they won't have those biting edges. However, for an on road review, the falken was great. very quiet and smooth ride and gripped well. for a truck that spends most of its life on the road, but wants a little more aggressiveness when needed, you can't beat these or the grabber AT2 for the price.

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

are those like the walmart version of falken wild peaks?
      mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
      2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
      and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

yup! Only difference is the name. The rocky mountain ats is only sold by discount tire.
        Lady bugs don't like it when you paint stripes on them

2005 WK Limited 4.7 V8, Slightly Modded

2006 Jeep Liberty Sport 2.8L CRD Diesel Stock

Comment

Originally posted by Keelyle View Post
          yup! Only difference is the name. The rocky mountain ats is only sold by discount tire.
          i wasnt talking about the wild peaks...got a set of them scheduled to be delivered for the WJ on tuesday

was talking about the thread title
          2022 JL Rubicon

Comment

2000 XJ: "The Black Jeep"
            MK2 Jetta > M3
            Chairman of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

those be some wild beaks
              2022 JL Rubicon

Comment

Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
                didnt this thread start with Jon being gay? what happened to that?
                Originally posted by Lawn Guyland
                he's still gay we've just moved on to more important issues
                Originally posted by Zullius Caesar
                i grab dude's junk all the time, doesn't make me gay.

Comment

Originally posted by CumminsJeep View Post
                  I liked them. Not bad in the snow, good wet traction, and surprisingly good in the dirt and the rocks. The only time I didn't like them was in mud and they had very flexy sidewalls. But you can expect that out of any all-terrain. The only thing that bothered me was that the outermost tread was only half the depth of the tread. which means when they are half life they won't have those biting edges. However, for an on road review, the falken was great. very quiet and smooth ride and gripped well. for a truck that spends most of its life on the road, but wants a little more aggressiveness when needed, you can't beat these or the grabber AT2 for the price.
                  X2. I liked them for what they were. Still no BFG AT, but a good all around tire
                  P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
                  2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
                  OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

Any reviews? How do you like em so far Keelyle?
                    05 Black Rubicon

Comment

Working...
                    X