New York Auto Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New York Auto Show

hey just seeing if anyone is up to going ot the new york auto show on april 18... they have an indoor camp jeep along with some cool concept jeeps and many cool cars, let me know if ne one wants to go that day

Im down. I was in it last year and it was great. The camp jeep thing is ok. Theres always a really long line to ride in a jeep. Doing the course in a commander is fun though.

Comment

You drive, im in.
      Is it egg nog season yet?

Comment

I went a few years ago and saw the camp jeep thing. it is pretty cool what they set up. but the line is always long as fawk to ride in one. Not really worth it when you can just do it when you get home
        P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
        2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
        OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

i never really had to wait in too much of a line and chris my jeeps full already

Comment

Chris you can ride with me.

Comment

i usually go every year, but this year i cant go... too busy. the camp jeep thing was cool. i rode in a WJ one year and it was like wheeling on a cloud

Comment

ok well seeing as im going tmro.... anyone gonna be there?

Comment

Working...
                X