Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Truck for sale

http://hudsonvalley.craigslist.org/cto/1092189864.html

2008 Ford F350 Diesel - $14500 (Montgomery)

<hr> Reply to: see below
    Date: 2009-03-25, 8:33PM EDT

Selling 2008 Ford F350, crew cab, 8 foot bed, 6.4l twin turbo diesel, 6 speed manual trans, low miles. My neighbor has been pissing me off so Im selling his truck on him. $14,500 but I'll take less. <table summary="craigslist hosted images"> <tbody><tr> <td align="center">
    </td> <td align="center">
    </td> </tr> <tr> <td align="center">
    </td> <td align="center">
    </td> </tr> </tbody></table>

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
    2000 XJ
    2000 A.C.E. 750

holy cheap!!!!!!! thats a funny joke haha......tht guy is gonna be quite pissed

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

I've never understood how that is funny or will hurt someone unless its his real number and the guy is going to get harrassed about a truck he has no intention of selling. A few years ago one of the Fire Depts. in Norwalk had a super clean little S-10 ZR2 parked with a for sale sign and my friend got super psyched since it looked like a really good deal. We start to call the number on it and go to see if the guy was working only for another guy to tell us the owner parked the truck at the station while on vacation and it was a prank

Comment

Originally posted by Krazors001 View Post
        I've never understood how that is funny or will hurt someone unless its his real number and the guy is going to get harrassed about a truck he has no intention of selling. A few years ago one of the Fire Depts. in Norwalk had a super clean little S-10 ZR2 parked with a for sale sign and my friend got super psyched since it looked like a really good deal. We start to call the number on it and go to see if the guy was working only for another guy to tell us the owner parked the truck at the station while on vacation and it was a prank
        Its not funny if you want to buy a truck. ITs funny if your friend is NOT selling a truck.
        2000 XJ
        2000 A.C.E. 750

Comment

Originally posted by Adam View Post
          Its not funny if you want to buy a truck. ITs funny if your friend is NOT selling a truck.
          QFT
          Is it egg nog season yet?

Comment

haha id hate to be the guy not selling his truck but id love to be the neighbor
            "Corruption of the Soul is a fate that befalls the weak"

Comment

That is awful, no matter if this dude is pissing you off or not you dont do something like that.
              "Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but rising up everytime we fail."

-Melanie-

Comment

Stop being over sensitive, who cares? It's a prank.
                Guy parked his truck, another guy put a for sale sign on it. OMG THE PAIN THAT MAN WILL FEEL FOR THE REST OF HIS LIFE.
                Seriously, Get over it, It's funny.
                As for the guys who call, You act like its the last car on earth, I mean, who is to say it wasn't sold the day before? Christ.
                QUit being bitches.
                Is it egg nog season yet?

Comment

Whoa Whoa here...take it down a notch here.
                  "Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but rising up everytime we fail."

-Melanie-

Comment

Originally posted by Mel View Post
                    That is awful, no matter if this dude is pissing you off or not you dont do something like that.
                    Its a joke...... for funny, not for serious.

You can't just sell someone elses stuff.
                    2000 XJ
                    2000 A.C.E. 750

Comment

Hench

ATM anyone?

Comment

Working...
                      X