Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hey... check this out...

Comment

thats awesome.....but i cant see that being very accurate from that range haha

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

ahhh the good ol' door gunner....thats what i'm goin for if this damn knee ever gets better.

Comment

i wanted that job. fucking depth perception test was bullshit.
          winng. all the goddamned time.

**MY STATEMENTS AND/OR OPINIONS IN NO WAY REFLECT THOSE OF THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT.

Comment

thats amazing if it really is accurate
            4x4 Station Wagon...

Comment

Originally posted by CumminsJeep View Post
              thats awesome.....but i cant see that being very accurate from that range haha
              If somebody was shooting at me with that thing from a helicopter like that, I'd head for the fucking hills. I don't think accuracy is the name of the game when your behind that BAMF'in gun.
              2000 XJ
              2000 A.C.E. 750

Comment

Maybe not from that altitude b/c it does look a liiittle higher than usual, but if you look up "pavehawk gunner" or "aerial gunner" or i think the other one is "helo's from hell" on youtube, it shows some pretty sick training vids of these and they are by far one of the most accurate weapons i've seen. I want one

Comment

Originally posted by XJFez View Post
                  Maybe not from that altitude b/c it does look a liiittle higher than usual, but if you look up "pavehawk gunner" or "aerial gunner" or i think the other one is "helo's from hell" on youtube, it shows some pretty sick training vids of these and they are by far one of the most accurate weapons i've seen. I want one
                  Anything is accurate if it throws sufficient quantities of lead at a high enough rate of speed. In this case 3,000 rounds per minute.

Comment

i was stupid for not waiting for this job

Comment

Working...
                    X