X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

O that sucks, lol.
    -Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

it's not the first time, put it that way

Comment

Well sucks to be you, I guess this type of punishment isnt working for you, not to be rude but why not stop and wait till your 21? I know we all drink underage but it seems that you do it quite often and have got caught a few times. But its not my life and I can tell you what to do.
        -Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigbike View Post
          Well sucks to be you, I guess this type of punishment isnt working for you, not to be rude but why not stop and wait till your 21? I know we all drink underage but it seems that you do it quite often and have got caught a few times. But its not my life and I can tell you what to do.
          Trust me man, i know i'm an asshole for the shit i used to do, it's not rude at all i understand. All of the previous stuff i have gotten in trouble for is months ago and won't happen again. Most of the stuff that is happening to me now is back from December, and i'm suffering the consequences.
          Last edited by Even; 04-04-2009, 02:11 AM.

Comment

im in Newark and i used to train in southington and that in danbury at elite. now i do independantly
            I once had a 93 XJ, 4.5" o' lift, 33" TSL Super Swampers, 8.25 rear Detroit locked. 2,000 Lb Steering. Custom rockers, Sam's old Bumpah. Cherry Bomb BITCH. SOLD

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

Comment

newark smells funny

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

its smells kinda like NY city but yeah.....its funky
                I once had a 93 XJ, 4.5" o' lift, 33" TSL Super Swampers, 8.25 rear Detroit locked. 2,000 Lb Steering. Custom rockers, Sam's old Bumpah. Cherry Bomb BITCH. SOLD

Fight Team

Official HMC Girlie

Comment

Originally posted by fullwidthxj191 View Post
                  it gets taken away april 15th
                  Yo send in your money for the license renewal as soon as possible that way you can drive the exact day that they give the license back. They normally take their sweet ass time especially if you pay by check.

As for last night I played some pong and drank keystone Ice. Not a fan.
                  1993 XJ sport 3.5" rustys 33" MTZ's armored.
                  1999 sierra
                  1967 M725 Big and Slow
                  -Dan

Comment

handle of crown royal, a 30 rack of pbr, 6er of #9, 6er of smithwicks, and of coarse garden greenery

the night was fun
                    Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
                    didnt this thread start with Jon being gay? what happened to that?
                    Originally posted by Lawn Guyland
                    he's still gay we've just moved on to more important issues
                    Originally posted by Zullius Caesar
                    i grab dude's junk all the time, doesn't make me gay.

Comment

Working...
                    X