Where is Phil with his entomology lense when you need him

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is Phil with his entomology lense when you need him

Just found this guy at work. crazy looking, and f-ing huge.

next to my size 13 shoe

Last edited by ct67_72; 07-26-2012, 02:20 PM.
    Dan.
    2000 XJ, BJ 60 front, welded, 5.13's, 3 link, ruffstuff heims. D70 rear, detroit, 5.13's, discs. stretched. trail ready beadlocks. 39" Red labels. 4:1 Klune V-drive/D20, PSC full hydro

http://www.facebook.com/people/Dan-M...00000913365979
    www.DMROFFROAD.com

just move the shoe a little to the right....

Comment

I dont even think I could have crushed that thing, I was afraid to try anyway, it would have twisted my ankle and came back on the defensive and kicked my ass
      Dan.
      2000 XJ, BJ 60 front, welded, 5.13's, 3 link, ruffstuff heims. D70 rear, detroit, 5.13's, discs. stretched. trail ready beadlocks. 39" Red labels. 4:1 Klune V-drive/D20, PSC full hydro

www.DMROFFROAD.com

Comment

Just a regular cicada, nothing to worry about but if you think those are scary, the cicada killer wasp will make you shit your pants.
        sigpic
        Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
          Just a regular cicada, nothing to worry about but if you think those are scary, the cicada killer wasp will make you shit your pants.
          I just read about them... They won't attack humans. However, if handled roughly the female will sting, while the male will just try to sex you.
          Is it egg nog season yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Riot View Post
            I just read about them... They won't attack humans. However, if handled roughly the female will sting, while the male will just try to sex you.
            So you're telling me if you saw a wasp the size of your hand you wouldn't run and scream like a little girl??
            sigpic
            Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
              ehhh dude i have so many of them in my yard! they look like wasps that were bread under nuclear power lines, shits crazy some are like and inch and a half long blughhh
              98 blue 5 speed TJ. locked,35 kevlars under 6 inches,trail bling.
              98 red automatic TJ. 3.5inch on 33 kevlars, mall crawler status.

Comment

Damn, I dont remember ever seeing one of these things.
                Dan.

www.DMROFFROAD.com

Comment

Working...
                X