idk Y but i like this song....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• idk Y but i like this song....

OK... they've been playing this on 104.1 lately, its a lil weird ill admit and when i 1st herd it i was like wtf. but after the 2nd - 3rd time its so dam catchy i just cant help listning to it

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90JSxbhEI1s[/ame]
    Last edited by JoeNitro; 04-02-2009, 08:21 AM.
    #becauseJoeNitro

Lyrics are stupid, but I love the singers voice.

Comment

i hear it on the radio at work all the time, ive learned to tollerate it
      2005 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
      1945 Willys-Overland CJ2A

Comment

Can't listen here at work, who is it?
        06 Wrangler TJ 6 Speed 4" Rough Country Lift on BF Goodrich 33's.

Comment

not to judge but if i had to listen to it for more than 10 minutes, i would toss my torso threw a plate glass window......

then again if you heard some of the shit i listen to youd prolly wanna do the same
          dirty30

Comment

i listen to many many diff types of music. from country to black metal lol so chances are i would prolly be able to handel what ever it is you got.... i must say i dont take a likeing to rap much though
            #becauseJoeNitro

Comment

Originally posted by JoeNitro View Post
              i must say i dont take a likeing to rap much though
              thank god
              dirty30

Comment

#becauseJoeNitro

Comment

This is somehow worse then that song with all the elements of the periodic table in it and/or school house rock
                  I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

Comment

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFIvXVMbII0[/ame] yeah its worse then the element song. I dont know how to do that post the video thing here so just click it

OH SICK IT DOES IT FOR YOU!
                    Last edited by ninetysix-ex-jay; 04-02-2009, 09:26 AM. Reason: I'm a we-tard

Comment

Comment

Her voice kinda reminds me of Cat Power. So i dont mind listening to it. 104 has been killing it lately tho.
                        "Watching you work on your Jeep is like watching a doctor operate on a cadaver...
                        It may be good practice, but in the end it won't do much good." -My Mother.

Comment

that song came on yesterday, i thought it was a joke. i hate girl rock, its annoying. very annoying. can't stand the voice, one of the few girl rock singers i actually like is amy lee, but thats cause her voice is amazing. that and shes much hotter and badass.
                          No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
                          Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

Originally posted by greenxj513 View Post
                            that song came on yesterday, i thought it was a joke. i hate girl rock, its annoying. very annoying. can't stand the voice, one of the few girl rock singers i actually like is amy lee, but thats cause her voice is amazing. that and shes much hotter and badass.
                            x2 this song sucks ass

x2 amy lee is kickass

Comment

Kickass female lead singer= angela gossow, or arch enemy, what a good fucking show
                              dirty30

Comment

Working...
                              X