the chronicles of dizzy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fizzy View Post
    Bump fuck jap trucks. I thought trucking was made in america why the fuck do people buy izuzu and mitsu thats fucking retarded. I would like to see the japs copy us in other things like the ymca, now that would just be fucking funny to watch.
    You thought 'trucking' was made exclusively in America?

You know Samsung has their name on construction equipment, right?

America isn't the only place that requires large trucks to deliver goods where there is no access for boats...

Oh right, how silly of me; cauldron of irrational emotion.
    Last edited by Buffalo Phil; 08-21-2012, 05:17 PM.
    sigpic
    Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Phil, everyone knows every other country uses mules and/or women with giant bowls on their heads to transport goods, duh.

But seriously, It would appear that your "All-American" pick-up truck is built all over the world. Hope that doesn't keep you awake at night. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Ford_factories

I realize wikipedia isn't really a "source," but I don't feel as though the original post really warranted a reply with more depth or magnitude than a quick copy/paste.
      Is it egg nog season yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Riot View Post
        Phil, everyone knows every other country uses mules and/or women with giant bowls on their heads to transport goods, duh.

But seriously, It would appear that your "All-American" pick-up truck is built all over the world. Hope that doesn't keep you awake at night. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Ford_factories

I realize wikipedia isn't really a "source," but I don't feel as though the original post really warranted a reply with more depth or magnitude than a quick copy/paste.
        Dizzy hates Ford, he's a Chevy fanboy, so poor example.
        sigpic
        Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

I went with American. Insert whatever brand you want, I'm sure there is a list of Chevy manufacturers worldwide as well.
          Is it egg nog season yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
            Dizzy hates Ford, he's a Chevy fanboy, so poor example.
            The only goid thing ford has done, was the automotive assembly line. I had to do an exhaust manifold on 5.4 litre triton today u have to remove the starter motor mounts, and the ac compressor. Are you fucking kidding me?
            Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

Japan copied a lot of things that was originally a US design.

My last ship had a Kawasaki turbine which was the same as a GE turbine. We normally called in GE techs to work on it.

We had Mitsubishi boilers which were a knock off foster wheeler

Welcome to.American fiz
              I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

Comment

Originally posted by fizzy View Post
                The only goid thing ford has done, was the automotive assembly line. I had to do an exhaust manifold on 5.4 litre triton today u have to remove the starter motor mounts, and the ac compressor. Are you fucking kidding me?
                hmmm change the battery in a chevy. oh wait it's tucked under the washer bottle chevys are made in canada

i love this thread
                I drive a Datsun

Comment

Working...
                X