Seems legit....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seems legit....

A co-worker found an ad on Craigslist New Haven for a 99 Sahara with only 87000 miles from the original owner for only $3910. It looked absolutely mint plus has a body and suspension lift plus upgraded wheels/tires. I figured I'd email to see how to purchase this steal How do people actually fall for these?

Hi,

The vehicle is well maintained, never been damaged and it has 87,326 miles, a clear title, 4.0L L6 engine and is loaded with options.You will inspect it before the payment will be made, I moved to Williston, ND with my job and I have the vehicle here with me.The shipping and insurance are included in the price because I won a promotion at uShip(1 free shipping).You will also receive all the papers(title, bill of sale etc) in order to finalize the purchase with the vehicle.Email me back if you are interested and have further questions.
    Keith Bucciarelli

Jul 19 (4 days ago)

to Jennifer
    Are you going to ship it CT for my inspection?
    Jennifer Doyle zluxurytruckz@gmail.com

Jul 19 (4 days ago)

to me

I would like to handle the sale using eBay for our own protection as they act as a neutral third party. eBay will keep the money until you inspect/drive the vehicle.

This is how the eBay works:

1. I will contact eBay and give all the info about this deal.
    2. They will email us the forms by email - about the buyer's protection policy, delivery, and payment.
    3. You will send the payment to eBay and they will notify me to ship the vehicle to your location.The shipping will take 5 days.
    4. After you will inspect/drive the vehicle and decide to keep it, eBay will forward me the funds and the deal is done.

You have 5 days to test it from the day you receive it. If by any chance you won't be satisfied with it you will be fully refunded and I will have the shipping company come to pick it up and I have to pay the shipping back. If you wish to purchase it please provide me your full name, address so I can initiate the deal through eBay.
    Good faith has always been my top priority and my most valued business approach.

Looking forward to hear from you!
    Keith Bucciarelli

Jul 20 (3 days ago)

to Jennifer
    Please call me tomorrow to speak about the details of this as I have never heard of eBay doing something like this without an auction/listing on their site first.
    Jennifer Doyle zluxurytruckz@gmail.com

Jul 20 (3 days ago)

to me
    I'm ashamed to tell you this. I can't be reached by phone due to a throat infection. Actually it's very hard for me to speak right now. Please, feel free to ask me everything you want to know about the purchasing by email. I'm sorry for the inconvenience.
    You will send the payment to the eBay agent and not to my account. eBay will hold the payment until you will confirm that you are in possession of the vehicle. Only after you will tell them that everything is ok they will send the payment to my account. As you can easily see, you are fully protected in this transaction. Also after eBay will confirm that they received the payment to their agent, I will ship the vehicle the very next day . With the vehicle you will also receive all it's papers, including a bill of sale and title.After you will receive the vehicle and see that is ok, you have to announce them that you have it.Only then eBay will send me the money. I will not receive any money before you will receive the vehicle.
    Please reply with full buyer name and shipping address
    Last edited by Krazors001; 07-23-2012, 02:53 PM.

LOL

i love the throat infection part
    mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
    2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
    and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

That was the winning line

Comment

what a shame lol
        Hack Shack Racing #4632 Jeep TJ

Comment

too much throat yogurt
          Hench

ATM anyone?

Comment

just got a 2002 tj for 1000 bucks, drove it home....

Comment

I normally try to stay away from ads with weird prices. They seem to all be scam.

Mostly people don't go up by 10's when selling things. Normal people sell things for even numbers. Example; 100, 125, 150, are all good. 160 just sounds weird.

I don't know, i never trust anyone on craigslist. I normally question the hell out of the person, and i think by the time i actually buy the thing, they hate me.
              Hudson

Build Thread - http://www.ausjeepoffroad.com/forum/...d.php?t=121903

No Amount Of Money Is Worth Your Sanity.

Comment

Working...
              X