A proper shout out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A proper shout out

so seeing as how we dont have like feedback and whatnot for people selling stuff and were all kind of a loose collective (other than the guys who live in CT and/or know each other) i thought id just like to give a shout to our more recently acquired member, Hudson and let it be known he has a +1 in my book. sold me an RC adjustable track bar setup for my jeep everything went smooth as far as the sale and shipping etc. he went well over and above everything i expected! thanks man!

P.S. excuse my excitement but this helps me out more than youd know...hence the public thanks
    -00 XJ. 3.5", 33s. Stuff
    https://www.facebook.com/M3TALurgist
    I Love Scott Decker and Erik Miller
    -Ian

"Blood makes you related, Loyalty makes you family"

98 xj, 4.0, AW4, 231 AA SYE, 4.5"RE/RC, CA drop brackets, 33s, and some other stuff

Comment

Well played
      - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
      or am asians pants not a read end lol.
      Originally posted by DizzDizz
      aliens probed my husband

Comment

mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
        2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
        and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

We don't have a +1 or -1 feedback system because the people who are honest stick around and the people that fuck around get told about it quickly until they either pay up or they get the boot. Luckily we've never had such issues with shit like that in the past where things got ugly.

sigpic
          Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
            We don't have a +1 or -1 feedback system because the people who are honest stick around and the people that fuck around get told about it quickly until they either pay up or they get the boot. Luckily we've never had such issues with shit like that in the past where things got ugly.

-00 XJ. 3.5", 33s. Stuff
            https://www.facebook.com/M3TALurgist
            I Love Scott Decker and Erik Miller
            -Ian

"Blood makes you related, Loyalty makes you family"

Comment

Exactly.
              sigpic
              Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Working...
              X