Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is this possible?

http://xbr.audiogoshop.com/warn-8625...inch_p143.html

i was about to order a super winch lp8500, but then i found this site, its a wholesale site in china, this winch is usually 600 out the door, and i can get it for 330 shipped, anyone ever hear about ordering from this site?

I wouldn't order from them, it looks super sketchy. They don't have a listed number or about us page.
    YJ on 37s, coilovers, etc

MaxRev MotorMedia

Jonasson Motorsports

Comment

i called warn, they said as long as its new with a bill of sale im fine, but i cant even get to the check out on this site, so it looks like a no go

Comment

they want me to wire a payment from my credit card ( chase ) to them.... ha

Comment

Originally posted by stompjrkz400 View Post
          i called warn, they said as long as its new with a bill of sale im fine, but i cant even get to the check out on this site, so it looks like a no go
          The bill of sale won't matter when the winch never arrives.

No, but seriously, when i buy my winch i'm going to go with Amazon. I've been watching their winch prices for the last 3 months and they fluctuate a lot.

The Vr-10,000 is currently 579.99$ on Amazon. I haven't been watching that one, as i want the M8000. I personally believe the M8000 is built better and for an extra 30$ i think i'm going to buy it. At one point the M8000 was 530$ and you would of got another 50$ rebate on top of that. I should of snatched it then, but i thought it would go down more. I'm now playing the waiting game again.
          Last edited by Hudson; 07-03-2012, 04:32 PM.
          Hudson

Build Thread - http://www.ausjeepoffroad.com/forum/...d.php?t=121903

No Amount Of Money Is Worth Your Sanity.

Comment

Pay for it with paypal, cant go wrong there. Worst case paypal gives you your money back

Comment

Originally posted by DrThunder View Post
              Pay for it with paypal, cant go wrong there. Worst case paypal gives you your money back
              not true at all

if you pay me with paypal, and i withdraw the money, youre out of luck

if you use a CC via it, at least you can dispute via your CC, but Paypal is never a sure bet for getting anything back no matter how blatantly screwed you get
              - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
              or am asians pants not a read end lol.
              Originally posted by DizzDizz
              aliens probed my husband

Comment

generally PayPal is good about it, but the site wouldn't allow PayPal, even though its lists it. it says since im a first time buyer that i can only wire the money bank to bank, which would be a very unsure bet. looks like im going with the super-winch, i want swing 500 for a warn. and i really like the reviews on the lp8500, 299 free shipping on amazon, i was thinking about buying the 12000lb harbor freight winch and getting the warranty, but its not at all waterproof

Comment

Originally posted by stompjrkz400 View Post
                  generally PayPal is good about it, but the site wouldn't allow PayPal, even though its lists it. it says since im a first time buyer that i can only wire the money bank to bank, which would be a very unsure bet. looks like im going with the super-winch, i want swing 500 for a warn. and i really like the reviews on the lp8500, 299 free shipping on amazon, i was thinking about buying the 12000lb harbor freight winch and getting the warranty, but its not at all waterproof
                  here ya go http://www.grabanend.com/199_page_1078184.htm

waterproof and perfect for your budget...you can figure out how to mount that to your frame right hhahaha
                  -00 XJ. 3.5", 33s. Stuff
                  https://www.facebook.com/M3TALurgist
                  I Love Scott Decker and Erik Miller
                  -Ian

"Blood makes you related, Loyalty makes you family"

Comment

Originally posted by 92xjlaredo View Post
                    here ya go http://www.grabanend.com/199_page_1078184.htm

waterproof and perfect for your budget...you can figure out how to mount that to your frame right hhahaha
                    -98 XJ 4.5" lift , 35's, trimmed, locked, geared, flexy
                    -14 Subaru STI hatch Stage 2ish
                    -54 Dodge Power wagon M-37
                    -57 GMC Pickup
                    -Tim (OIIIIIO)

Comment

Working...
                    X