Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do some airlines and some cable providers have in common?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do some airlines and some cable providers have in common?

It seems they share the title of 'most disliked' companies.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/the-15...ca.html?page=1

United, America, Delta and US Airways all made that list, while Charter, Comcast, DirectTV, and Cox Communications fill the list as well...

Is there a parallel between airline companies and cable providers in terms of customer service and poor service to begin with?
    sigpic
    Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

hahahahah LIPA made #1. not surprised...whenever we used to lose power at our house they were completely awful with customer service/response time

comcast, when we moved into our house, sent us a faulty cable box. couldnt hook it up. so, they had to send us a tech to look at it. tech said, not your fault, heres a new box, on with his day. comcast charged us for having the tech come by even though it was their fault to begin with. and the fact that we pay a good amount of money each month for a simple cable & internet package...

however, i am surprised they were rated worse than time warner. i had time warner in my apt at college and they were definitely worse. used to shut itself off all the time, and every time it did, they had to send a tech, aka, you had to wait around all day for someone

and i will not even get started on the airlines. i am currently hating on them trying to find a basic flight from NYC to LAX.
    mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
    2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
    and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

I think cell phone companies need to burn in hell, i hate dealing with them beyond anything else.

Honestly never had a problem with optimum, whenever anything happens they are here right away and if i have to call they normally have the problem fixed really fast.

I've never had a problem when flying, maybe i'm just lucky.
      No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
      Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

Originally posted by JeepBabiiXJ View Post

I've never had a problem when flying, maybe i'm just lucky.
        its not so much a problem when flying...its a problem with booking flights, trying to change reservations, using the insurance you paid for...etc.
        mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
        2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
        and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

Originally posted by Lawn Guyland View Post

and i will not even get started on the airlines. i am currently hating on them trying to find a basic flight from NYC to LAX.
          Hahaha, not going to lie, I thought about you when I read the article because of all the problems I've seen you have and are currently having with airlines. I really don't know how Airlines prevent their entire fleets from being burned to the ground by angry customers. Once you get on the plane you're fine, but like you said Nicole, the second you want to change a flight or redirect, it's like you're speaking another language to them.

Now the biggest deterrent from flying other than shitty customer service is the fucking TSA.
          sigpic
          Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Working...
          X