seat covers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• seat covers?

I didnt know where to post this so i figured why not here, someone can move it if they want.
    But anyway. now that i have my half doors finished i dont plan on putting my full doors back on for a long time because it is a complete PITA. Power doors dont help either. so i was curious if anyone knew where one could get water proof/resistant seat covers? i know quadratech has some but wanted to hear what you all had to say the more "proof" the better
    98 xj, 4.0, AW4, 231 AA SYE, 4.5"RE/RC, CA drop brackets, 33s, and some other stuff

I have had the Wet Okole Seat covers and they have been very good over the years from spills, mud and having a puppy pee on them. They are great and the fit is very nice. I would recommend if you get them to pull the front seats to put the straps on so you can make them as tight as possible and then just bolt them back in.
    Last edited by Krazors001; 06-22-2012, 10:12 PM.

Comment

i was thinking about the q tec covers for my yj, but im interested to see if someone else has a alternative

Comment

krazors where did you get those at?
        98 xj, 4.0, AW4, 231 AA SYE, 4.5"RE/RC, CA drop brackets, 33s, and some other stuff

Comment

Working...
        X