X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RCQ Race Recap video broadcast *** 10PM

http://ultra4racing.com/live/

tune in at 7 I'm looking foward to this being as I missed it
    1998 Jetta GLX VR6 Raceland Optimo coilovers, c2 chip, CAI, straightpipe to magnaflow muffler, e-codes, billet alum. crackpipe. 42 draft designs SAI blockoff.

edit this however youd like will or nicole...just figured id put it up here if you happened to forget
    1998 Jetta GLX VR6 Raceland Optimo coilovers, c2 chip, CAI, straightpipe to magnaflow muffler, e-codes, billet alum. crackpipe. 42 draft designs SAI blockoff.

Comment

i believe this is 7 pacific time... 10pm on the east coast, so i wouldn't sit and wait for it to air just yet!

Comment

oh...if that be the case...thank you for telling me cause i was about to rush and make coffe before it started so i didnt miss any hahahahaha

Comment

yes 10pm EST. they will have the HMC recap video i put together for it, as well as of course a recap of the event
          - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
          or am asians pants not a read end lol.
          Originally posted by DizzDizz
          aliens probed my husband

Comment

if i miss it can you post the recap vid on here or your site?
            I drive a Datsun

Comment

thank you will sorry for posting the wrong info...just tryna look out

Comment

woooohoooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ! C'ent wait
                No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
                Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

I'll be tuned in!
                  sigpic
                  Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Originally posted by Burton58 View Post
                    if i miss it can you post the recap vid on here or your site?
                    yessir...itll be on the HMC youtube afterwards if im not mistaken
                    mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
                    2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
                    and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

just a little off topic...i was reading the rules of ultra 4 on theirwebsite and found this one to be a bit funny:
                      6.2.17.1 All vehicles shall have exactly four wheels, each
                      with exactly one tire.

someone try to use 2 tires on one wheel once or something?

Comment

Originally posted by tjramplebump View Post
                        just a little off topic...i was reading the rules of ultra 4 on theirwebsite and found this one to be a bit funny:
                        6.2.17.1 All vehicles shall have exactly four wheels, each
                        with exactly one tire.

someone try to use 2 tires on one wheel once or something?
                        No, I think they are just spelling it out for you to prevent someone from running dualie wheels or something. I've never seen one so I don't think they exist.
                        sigpic

Comment

almost!

97 TJ that I think is pretty neat.

Comment

oh feck
                            P8R

2012 Honda Accord - For DD/MPG Porpoises - Cooper Tire: Count on Cooper
                            2014 Granite Crystal WK2 Limited - Nitto Tire: Fueled by Enthusiasts

Poontang Pro 300EX 42" - For lawn porpoises
                            OG KOT #4736 Semper Sky Rock Racing/Standardbred Racing Designs 15.5 HP Turbo-Cool Craftsman, 6 Spd w/ crawl box, fat turf treads, Custom paint, and a red onzie

Comment

Man, the audio fucking BLOWS.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X