Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WARNING: DO NOT BUY FROM MOTION OFFROAD!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WARNING: DO NOT BUY FROM MOTION OFFROAD!!!

i dont know if anyone has tried to purchase from them before but they just burned me. ordered a set of metric ton springs for the manche at the end of last month, 2 days later they charged my card. a week after that i called to get tracking info because i hadnt recieved any email updates about the order, and they said it hadnt shipped, they were waiting on a wholesale order that was scheduled in on the 15th and that they would ship out on the 18th to be recieved by may 23rd-25th. so for the last two weeks ive been trying to call/email them every day, multiple times a day to get information on what the hell was going on with my order, (which is still "pending" although they had CHARGED me already) with no response, no call backs, no email responses, nobody there picking up the phone on any extension i tried. so in the last few emails i told them they had until today to contact me or id take action against the purchase. so about an hour ago i contacted PayPal account management and they said theyre going to dispute the issue with them and if they arent able to resolve the issue they will credit my account and i would assume send a collection agency after them. To reitterate; WARNING: DO NOT BUY FROM MOTION OFFROAD!!!
    2005 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
    1945 Willys-Overland CJ2A

motion off road is run by a scammer/con last i checked.

the guy was a con back in the jeepforum days, copying other peoples designs and calling them his own, buying other products and saying he made them, so on. he went by the name LEAD_NOT_FOLLOW. Unsure if he runs it or is affiliated these days, but i assume he is, considering he started it...AFTER he was outed on JF as a con, no less.
    ah..good times...
    - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
    or am asians pants not a read end lol.
    Originally posted by DizzDizz
    aliens probed my husband

Comment

heres a thread
      http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=940675
      - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
      or am asians pants not a read end lol.
      Originally posted by DizzDizz
      aliens probed my husband

Comment

Ah yes that douche. How that place is in business is beyond me. Why isn't he in jail?
        I drive a Datsun

Comment

Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post
          motion off road is run by a scammer/con last i checked.

the guy was a con back in the jeepforum days, copying other peoples designs and calling them his own, buying other products and saying he made them, so on. he went by the name LEAD_NOT_FOLLOW. Unsure if he runs it or is affiliated these days, but i assume he is, considering he started it...AFTER he was outed on JF as a con, no less.
          ah..good times...

That name is a fucking classic.
          sigpic
          Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

his reputation is more known than chainlink. I just kept finding more and more threads from multiple forums.
            Sergeant Sergeant Master Sergeant Shooter Person

MS Paint " Its like painting with a sauce covered piece of pasta".

Official In Crowd member.

Comment

I've heard of these clowns not shipping and such, B.S.
              Hopefully you make out in someway shape or form, I know money is hard to comeby these days..

Comment

paypal is issueing a chargeback and the money is going back into my account within one business day. they said he has 45 days to contest the dispute but hes got nothing to back him so ive got nothing to worry about. i looked on google maps satelite view, huntsville indiana isnt that big, anyone down for a roadtrip beatdown?
                2005 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
                1945 Willys-Overland CJ2A

Comment

Originally posted by Lycaon View Post
                  paypal is issueing a chargeback and the money is going back into my account within one business day. they said he has 45 days to contest the dispute but hes got nothing to back him so ive got nothing to worry about. i looked on google maps satelite view, huntsville indiana isnt that big, anyone down for a roadtrip beatdown?
                  If this was pre child/my younger days I would be down most deffinately..

Comment

Originally posted by Lycaon View Post
                    25 mpgs in the m dude lets go
                    Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

damn just ordered my procomp lift from these guys....

Comment

Originally posted by stompjrkz400 View Post
                        damn just ordered my procomp lift from these guys....
                        Why the fuck are you ordering anything procomp in the first place??? That was your first mistake.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
                          Why the fuck are you ordering anything procomp in the first place??? That was your first mistake.
                          dont worry, im to cheap to buy a lift kit

Comment

1. Procomp
                            2. 3" Body Lift
                            3. Motion Offroad

that's a lot of fail for one sentence to handle.
                            No worries, I'm not actually back, I'm just reminiscing about the old days.

ForSure Motorsports
                            Win or Lose, We Booze.

Vice President of Internal Affairs at Dirty Donny's House of Hookers

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X