No announcement yet.

Pocket carry pistol opinions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fits great, ive waited tables on busy friday nights at my old job and no one knew it was in my pocket
    -Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

Get this. Best money you will spend on it!

http://www.hoguestore.com/index.php?...oducts_id=7331

Comment

Originally posted by tjramplebump View Post
        my buddy just bought a Bersa Thunder380 and its a very nice gun, compact, lots of nice features, and it comes with alot of stuff for your money
        i purchased a bersa thunder 22 on my 21st birthday this year, it had terrible luck with it, always jammed, but the quality seemed nice, its seems bersa tried to use a 380 design to shoot 22lr, and unless you have the best ammo on the shelf it would stove pipe, FTL & FTE. still i like there 45 so ill give them another try

Comment

I have this,Kel-Tec 32,it weighs about 12 oz loaded,easy to carry even with shorts on.

Comment

Originally posted by CSaddict View Post
            Get this. Best money you will spend on it!

http://www.hoguestore.com/index.php?...oducts_id=7331
            just ordered Dave!
            -Caleb

Crawl Daddy Champion 2011

1999 XJ 4 inchs of lift or so, 35s and some other stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by doubleuj17 View Post

I have this,Kel-Tec 32,it weighs about 12 oz loaded,easy to carry even with shorts on.
              What finish is that?
              Sergeant Sergeant Master Sergeant Shooter Person

MS Paint " Its like painting with a sauce covered piece of pasta".

Official In Crowd member.

Comment

If you are going to carry I would suggest a pocket .380 I forget it is in my pocket.
                I just got one so easy to carry only issue is the draw speed especially when sitting in the car.
                But they fit in your pocket as if the pocket was made for it. shorts t-shirt whatever.
                I like the IWB better but I constantly pulling my shirt down.
                with the pocket I can run around the playground with no issues.

I went against ever advise I would give and got the Diamondback 380 mimics the Glock top and sig bottom the designers came from keltec I said what the hell give them a shot.
                I also have a glock and just like how simple it is.

I don't think you can go wrong with the keltec or ruger whatever fits your hand best.
                Khar if you have the money.

I got this holster carry a spare mag not like you can swap it with any speed since it is your strong side pocket but at least you have 6 extra rounds and it doesn't take up any extra space.
                http://www.tuffproducts.com/product....cat=268&page=1

Let us know what you get.
                RCrocs #123 Brown CJ-5
                www.offroadcustomcreations.com

Sponsors:
                Corbeau, Tom Wood, PSC, Polyperformance, Inner Air Lock, Miller Welds, Heavymetal Concepts

Comment

Originally posted by Carlleen View Post
                  What finish is that?
                  I believe the body/grip is made of polymer around an aluminum insert.I think it also comes in a blue color.

Comment

They also make the Hybrid Hogue for the CT laser. Just has a hole in it.

Comment

I have a Bodyguard 380 and absolutely love it. It has a nice feel to it... not like its gonna jump out of your hand. Disappears nicely and goes bang. So far, its fired every type of ammo I've tried in it and for being so small, its pretty accurate. I really don't carry much else anymore.
                      -Tim

Comment

I have a ruger LCP with the crimson trace, its a great front pocket gun with little imprinting None if you use a pocket holster
                        Last edited by dirtysti; 06-03-2012, 06:47 PM.

Comment

Working...
                        X