Does this look like the face of a former tow truck driver who

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does this look like the face of a former tow truck driver who

Does this look like the face of a former tow truck driver who went to bed bath and beyond to buy workboots and posted it on facebook to be chastised by his friends?

- Will

Originally posted by fizzy
    or am asians pants not a read end lol.
    Originally posted by DizzDizz
    aliens probed my husband

Sometimes I wonder why people post the things they do on facebook...
    sigpic
    Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

thats a serious case of the herps
      Originally posted by Ktmracer419
      some people choose video games
      some choose projects
      some choose welding random things together

Comment

Originally posted by Chris W. D'auria
        Bed bath and beyond with mom and sister. I lnew just going to buy work boots would never happen.
        This is quite possibly the most emasculating status I've seen besides the one's about bros coming out of the closet, like this is right up there guys professing their love for their girlfriend of six weeks on their monthly anniversary, it just pains me as a man. Now listen, the flaws don't come from bed bath and beyond, sometimes you gotta bite the bullet and go wander around that goofy ass box that smells like candles for an hour, suck it up. If you wake up on a saturday morning and your lady wants you to go look at hand towels, not just any old hand towels, I'm talking the ones for guests, with the fancy folds and embroidery and all that shit, you go to that store. Odds are, you'll get rewarded for putting up with that shit for a morning, so if it gets you laid, do it. Now, this clown did not trade bed bath and beyond for sex, considering he went with his mom and sister. Its possible that hes into some freaky deaky shit that the authorities should be made aware of, but lets assume he did this on his own free will. Even if this guy was seven years old it would be borderline unacceptable, I'd rather have my mother crack the window and let me sit in the car for an hour, but nowadays since America is getting pussified, she'd get the cops called on her for child abuse or whatever.

All in all, if you're heading to bed bath and beyond, make sure everyone there knows you're getting laid after, have your girl wear some yoga pants and all that good stuff, possibly make some sexually suggestive gestures to the girl working the register. Whatever you do, don't go there with your mother if you're old enough to walk, its embarassing.

P.S. why the fuck would you invite everyone you know to mock you by posting this status. Maybe this guy is some sort of mother/sister loving masochist

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
          This is quite possibly the most emasculating status I've seen besides the one's about bros coming out of the closet, like this is right up there guys professing their love for their girlfriend of six weeks on their monthly anniversary, it just pains me as a man. Now listen, the flaws don't come from bed bath and beyond, sometimes you gotta bite the bullet and go wander around that goofy ass box that smells like candles for an hour, suck it up. If you wake up on a saturday morning and your lady wants you to go look at hand towels, not just any old hand towels, I'm talking the ones for guests, with the fancy folds and embroidery and all that shit, you go to that store. Odds are, you'll get rewarded for putting up with that shit for a morning, so if it gets you laid, do it. Now, this clown did not trade bed bath and beyond for sex, considering he went with his mom and sister. Its possible that hes into some freaky deaky shit that the authorities should be made aware of, but lets assume he did this on his own free will. Even if this guy was seven years old it would be borderline unacceptable, I'd rather have my mother crack the window and let me sit in the car for an hour, but nowadays since America is getting pussified, she'd get the cops called on her for child abuse or whatever.

All in all, if you're heading to bed bath and beyond, make sure everyone there knows you're getting laid after, have your girl wear some yoga pants and all that good stuff, possibly make some sexually suggestive gestures to the girl working the register. Whatever you do, don't go there with your mother if you're old enough to walk, its embarassing.

P.S. why the fuck would you invite everyone you know to mock you by posting this status. Maybe this guy is some sort of mother/sister loving masochist
          Funniest post to date Nick, Bravo!

dirty30

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post

Nick, that was awesome.
            sigpic
            Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

Im not a tow truck driver anymore.
              Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

title edited
                - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
                or am asians pants not a read end lol.
                Originally posted by DizzDizz
                aliens probed my husband

Comment

Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post
                  title edited
                  Thats better. Now in my defense i hav been wearing the same work boots for three years now. I dont really have the money for new ones. So when mom said chris lets go get you new boots i jumped on it lol. Had no idea bed bath and beyond was involved but thought it was worthy of a good laugh.

And today at work i spent all day operating a daewoo mega 400 it legit is bigger than some peoples houses. Pretty bad ass if you ask me.
                  Last edited by DizzDizz; 05-08-2012, 10:48 PM.
                  Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

I have to agree with the above stated about bed bath and beyond with your mom thing. But I see your point bought free boots. My advice to you is next time keep that shit to your self... If you feel the need to tell someone a simple hey I got new boots will work. And have a nice harassment free day afterwards.

Comment

I can't believe in this whole thread there is only one ""

So

I don't always drink orange juice, but when I do, I prefer to chew it. #madpulp

Comment

1998 Jetta GLX VR6 Raceland Optimo coilovers, c2 chip, CAI, straightpipe to magnaflow muffler, e-codes, billet alum. crackpipe. 42 draft designs SAI blockoff.

Comment

Originally posted by HitItWithSomeSpeed
                          didnt this thread start with Jon being gay? what happened to that?
                          Originally posted by Lawn Guyland
                          he's still gay we've just moved on to more important issues
                          Originally posted by Zullius Caesar
                          i grab dude's junk all the time, doesn't make me gay.

Comment

2000 XJ: "The Black Jeep"
                            MK2 Jetta > M3
                            Chairman of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

ah why not
                              mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
                              2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
                              and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

Working...
                              X