too lazy to make a build thread...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• too lazy to make a build thread...

well too lazy to make a build thread but heres some cool stuff i did to the jeep this weekend...

LED lights was the first thing i conquered..drillin the 4.5 inch holes hurt my soul a little...

On:

Then after that I installed my Solid Diff cover.

Then took off my rear bumper and made some hi lift mounts out of some half inch hardware and other random bolts and washers, rubber stoppers with 1/2" holes and some welding...

still has a long way to go
    1998 Jetta GLX VR6 Raceland Optimo coilovers, c2 chip, CAI, straightpipe to magnaflow muffler, e-codes, billet alum. crackpipe. 42 draft designs SAI blockoff.

Like the taillights, were did u get them?, i was thinking about looking at tractor supply

Comment

autozone had them for 25 a pop...they are pretty nice to say the least...then i just shot them with lense tint
      1998 Jetta GLX VR6 Raceland Optimo coilovers, c2 chip, CAI, straightpipe to magnaflow muffler, e-codes, billet alum. crackpipe. 42 draft designs SAI blockoff.

Comment

I wouldn't mount that bumper jack there when your wheeling you're going to smash it up.
        RCrocs #123 Brown CJ-5
        www.offroadcustomcreations.com

Sponsors:
        Corbeau, Tom Wood, PSC, Polyperformance, Inner Air Lock, Miller Welds, Heavymetal Concepts

Comment

Nice bumper.

Dont get any of that shit on your hootus.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=hootus
          Sergeant Sergeant Master Sergeant Shooter Person

MS Paint " Its like painting with a sauce covered piece of pasta".

Official In Crowd member.

Comment

Originally posted by Carlleen View Post
            Nice bumper.

Dont get any of that shit on your hootus.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=hootus
            That was a fucking hilarious thread.
            sigpic
            Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

i might not own a jeep "anymore" but that bumper will kill your departure angles and get destroyed. just a thought, but what do i know i drive into stuff
              Dizz dizz go sleep sleep

Driver 4677 FSM vehicle

Comment

yea i know what you guys mean...well see what happens...if it breaks off ill throw it in the jeeep....and yes that hootus thread is a HOOT

Comment

I did mine a while back, fleet pride trucking has a huge selection of LEDs
                  Don't Panic

Comment

Working...
                  X