Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How would you react if you were this guy in this video?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How would you react if you were this guy in this video?

Simple question. What the fawk would you do if you were this guy that gets pummeled?

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.liveleak.com/ll_embed?f=499f9866403b" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
    or am asians pants not a read end lol.
    Originally posted by DizzDizz
    aliens probed my husband

First just stunned that this southie/dorcester mongrel attacked me, then I'd probably restrain her with force, or just hit her back

Comment

wow I would have kicked her dog and punched her in the fucking face.
      Or Id be dragging her off the bus by her hair while we waited for the cops to come for assault.
      Dan.
      2000 XJ, BJ 60 front, welded, 5.13's, 3 link, ruffstuff heims. D70 rear, detroit, 5.13's, discs. stretched. trail ready beadlocks. 39" Red labels. 4:1 Klune V-drive/D20, PSC full hydro

http://www.facebook.com/people/Dan-M...00000913365979
      www.DMROFFROAD.com

Comment

bitches be crazy
        mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
        2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
        and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

I would cram my foot up her clamhole!

Comment

Originally posted by clean4drxj View Post
            I would cram my foot up her clamhole!
            - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
            or am asians pants not a read end lol.
            Originally posted by DizzDizz
            aliens probed my husband

Comment

i would have takin that bottle he had, if it was, and smashed it over her head and called it a day.
              98 xj, 4.0, AW4, 231 AA SYE, 4.5"RE/RC, CA drop brackets, 33s, and some other stuff

Comment

I would have restrained her, thrown her onto the seat and fucking sat on her. Maybe even fart a few times, just for good measure.

Though it does make me thankful I can afford my own car, don't live in the city and don't need to take public transportation.
                sigpic
                Official Space Shuttle Door Gunner of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/g9fIjYnPazc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                  God made the world in seven days, on the 7th day, he made the Le Car

Real Jeeps have Unibodys

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo Phil View Post
                    I would have restrained her, thrown her onto the seat and fucking sat on her. Maybe even fart a few times, just for good measure.

Though it does make me thankful I can afford my own car, don't live in the city and don't need to take public transportation.
                    I think he was too drunk to stand up. I know I would not be sitting in my seat with some drunk bitch telling me that she's going to hit me and counting down in my face.Makes me incredibly happy to not need to use public transportation.

Comment

"bitch had a count down". She clearly needed one solid punch right in the baby maker.
                      Don't Panic

Comment

Equal rights equal fights, bitch woulda got dropped.

Comment

Anyone tell her the Eighties wanted her denim vest back?
                          2000 XJ: "The Black Jeep"
                          MK2 Jetta > M3
                          Chairman of the Chechnyan Space Program

Comment

i do not condone hitting women AT ALL but that is one situation where i would just knock her clear on her back and just walk the fuck away....idc how tough that bitch is...her jaw is still glass...
                            1998 Jetta GLX VR6 Raceland Optimo coilovers, c2 chip, CAI, straightpipe to magnaflow muffler, e-codes, billet alum. crackpipe. 42 draft designs SAI blockoff.

Comment

Originally posted by tjramplebump View Post
                              i do not condone hitting women AT ALL but that is one situation where i would just knock her clear on her back and just walk the fuck away....idc how tough that bitch is...her jaw is still glass...
                              hypocritical post is hypocritical

Comment

Working...
                              X