Dearest Dizzy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HeavyMetal View Post
    so because there are no papers signed, someone is free to fuck someone else on a deal?

so much for personal responsibility or respect
    OCCUPY-SIS
    Originally posted by Ktmracer419
    some people choose video games
    some choose projects
    some choose welding random things together

Comment

• Originally posted by justtorchit View Post
      OCCUPY-SIS
      and i dont even have my fawkin tent!
      - Will

Originally posted by fizzy
      or am asians pants not a read end lol.
      Originally posted by DizzDizz
      aliens probed my husband

Comment

so because there are no papers signed, someone is free to fuck someone else on a deal?

so much for personal responsibility or respect
        Not saying he shouldnt hold himself accountable, just saying LAWFULLY he woul probably not be.

Knowing Dizzy and his driving record (), which I'm sure bummer did/does, I would either have refused or made him sign something offical like.
        dirty30

Comment

• Originally posted by Hydra View Post
          Not saying he shouldnt hold himself accountable, just saying LAWFULLY he woul probably not be.

Knowing Dizzy and his driving record (), which I'm sure bummer did/does, I would either have refused or made him sign something offical like.
          If you agree that if you break something you'll fix it on something your borrowed, prior to borrowing, that's a legally binding verbal contract.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick View Post
            If you agree that if you break something you'll fix it on something your borrowed, prior to borrowing, that's a legally binding verbal contract.
            Direct witnesses? verbal contracts are hard to pin down once over a year has passed. who knows EXACTLY what was said or agreed to. Did they have some beers in them? Who knows, ONLY GOD OUR LORD ABOVE
            dirty30

Comment

• Considering, "you break it, you buy it" is a fairly common condition, I don't think it's that big of a stretch to pin down.

Comment

Considering, "you break it, you buy it" is a fairly common condition, I don't think it's that big of a stretch to pin down.
                But seriously if either had any drug, legal or otherwise, in their system it would nullify any agreement made
                dirty30

Comment

• Yeah... were they on drugs at the time of this? News to me.

Comment

But seriously if either had any drug, legal or otherwise, in their system it would nullify any agreement made
                    i didnt know you missed debating this bad
                    - Will

aliens probed my husband

Comment

• mrs. heavymetal from jeepforum
                      2022 JL Rubicon

Originally posted by hoggie101
                      and everyone qute dis because its the best grammer im going to have all year

Comment

Yeah... were they on drugs at the time of this? News to me.
                        BEER IS A DRUG NIKOLAI
                        dirty30

Comment

i didnt know you missed debating this bad

It's not even that I'm that invested in the outcome of the argument, just the argument itself.
                          dirty30

Comment

It's not even that I'm that invested in the outcome of the argument, just the argument itself.
                            i have a tcase in my subarus trunk effecting my lap times, this is a serious issue for me
                            - Will

aliens probed my husband

Comment

BEER IS A DRUG NIKOLAI
                              You have to prove that you were incapacitated due to inebriation.

For instance, if you agreed to a major deal at dinner after having a cocktail, and were perfectly competant enough to drive home, the deal would be valid.

On the other hand, if you had several cocktails, agreed to the contract, sexually assaulted the waitress, pissed yourself, stole a car, then proceeded to crash it, the deal would be void and you'd now have several more important issues to deal with.

Comment

You have to prove that you were incapacitated due to inebriation.

For instance, if you agreed to a major deal at dinner after having a cocktail, and were perfectly competant enough to drive home, the deal would be valid.

On the other hand, if you had several cocktails, agreed to the contract, sexually assaulted the waitress, pissed yourself, stole a car, then proceeded to crash it, the deal would be void and you'd now have several more important issues to deal with.
                                How do you legally prove one drink can't possibly inhibit your judgement capabilities enough to be a factor?

This is a shit mess...
                                dirty30

Comment

Working...
                                X